AutoIT Windows Info Tool & OneDrive

Good afternoon, everyone.

I have a script I wrote to automate the setup of OneDrive for Business using the hidden and visible text to provide step by step on-screen instructions for our users.  Recently, my company has a need to upgrade to the latest revision of OneDrive version 19.232.1124.10.  The script no longer works and I noticed that the AutoIT Windows Info Tool no longer displays control information for OneDrive, specifically hidden/visible text information.  Please note my issue may not be a script issue and may be because the script is no longer able to detect the hidden/visible text as the users proceed from one step of the setup process to the next.  Does anyone have any suggestions or resolution I may take?  I have included a screenshot of the AutoIt Windows Info Tool showing blank/no (for visible and hidden) information for OneDrive below.  Thank you.

Capture.PNG

i suppose  if  you use a API for your project is much better, with API the software is much stable and faster ,  you can use also curl command for interact with onedrive .()if you dont want rewrite in Autoit a API

you can do wrapper in autoit for curl and interact with one drive (this is a possible scenario)

but look here i think youcan find inspirtion

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/onedrive-concept-overview

good luck

Thank you, both.  I am glad today is Friday and this will give me plenty of time to research both suggestions over the weekend.  I WILL more than likely be back with questions after having a chance to read over the contents of both suggestions.  :)  

Thanks!!

It sounds like you can (relatively) easily set this up if you're using an Azure Active Directory and you want to use their Windows credentials --> https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/use-silent-account-configuration

Note: I'm just googling, I have no experience doing anything like this. Someday I'll make it to IT. Sigh. ;) 

All my code provided is Public Domain... but it may not work. ;) Use it, change it, break it, whatever you want.

Spoiler

My Humble Contributions:
Personal Function Documentation - A personal HelpFile for your functions
Acro.au3 UDF - Automating Acrobat Pro
ToDo Finder - Find #ToDo: lines in your scripts
UI-SimpleWrappers UDF - Use UI Automation more Simply-er
KeePass UDF - Automate KeePass, a password manager
InputBoxes - Simple Input boxes for various variable types

@FrancescoDiMuro
The product "OneDrive" is installed and updated via SCCM.  My script helps the user to set it up after the install by walking them through the OneDrive prompts with helpful directions.  The script reads the hidden/visible text to determine where the user is at and pop up a useful message to guide them alone.  It's a lot of hand holding but that is what is mandated by senior management.

@seadoggie01

We're currently on a hybrid domain with a testing domain on Azure AD and the production on local/on-site.  I'm also testing AutoPilot, Intune, and Azure AD.  My script is primarily for the on-site domain, so we cannot use features from Azure AD to deploy to the on-site domain yet.  One day in the near future I should be able to utilize it.

I reviewed Junkew's UI Automation work and it's a definitely over my head.  I'm trying to follow the tutorial and am having problem understanding how to automate the calculator.  Let me continue to re-read and slowly digest the information again.