ImageSearch in C#

Hello guys, I'm using AutoItX and ImageSearch dll's in C#.

AutoItx is working like it's supposed no, nothing to say about it, but ImageSearch ( atleast the version that Centrally posted) is not working.

So I posted a question on stackoverflow and somebody linked me this:

I'm pretty sure he was refering to the post of Zedna where I could find the source code for C++ so I've download it and now I have a solution with the complete source code.

He said that I have to load that solution and build a new dll but when I try to build the solution I get something like 4000 red marks in the code.

My guess is this thing is related to what it's said in the README file cause it's said something about it, but I really don't know how to fix those red marks.

Does someone of you know what i should do?

Don't forget that there are problems in mixing of 32/64 bit EXEs/DLLs.

So if you have 32bit DLL then add compile directive to your script to create also 32bit EXE (default is 64bit EXE on 64bit system):

#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n

PS: On newer AutoIt there is probably pragma directive for this (I use very old AutoIt implicitly) ...

I know that for sure, I managed to solve all of those red marks in the ImageSearchDLL.sln so I could build the DLL in my project. Even because the AutoIT dll is 32bit so it forced the ImageSearch to be 32 bit as well, the thing is even without no red marks in the code when I've tried the dll it was returning "1|0|0|455|433" which is not found.