how do i keep focus to one window - (Locked)

Hi
i am new in Autoit and facing one problem. How can i do Autoit keep focus on one app window only either it's on the front or not.
i want autoit focus in one windows while i using other software.

please if any solution rightdown the script with some expliantion becouse i am new :), Thanks in advance....

• Developers

You question is unclear to me. Focus to me means that this program is in front of all other applications and you are working with it, so please explain what you exactly want to accomplish with a some real life example?

Jos 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Hi Jos

thanks for your reply, and please note i am not seapking english well, so please try to understan

i made script for app and its works well when the app in the foreground, But when i apen any othe app the script stop.

my questionis how do I tell Autoit to work only on specific app (or software Or window whatever) either it's on front or not. 
i really appreciate your help.

This script for click on some bottun for this game(asdaglobal) and its work good only  when the game is foreground.

whin i open other software ( even if the game still runing in background ) the Autoit do the commande on the new software.

that mean Autoit do the script on the foreground software.
how do  i tell Autoit to work only on the Asdaglobal software.

is that clear?, sorry for my bad En and explanation.

Capture.PNG

• Developers

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope.

The Moderation team

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)