1. singh54

singh54

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zaoka
      HI,
      for couple of years I'm using  Jos script for sending reports, email with excel attachment. But from last week i'm getting this error when sending excel or word attachment
      message has lines too long for transport jpeg, pdf works with no problems, any sugestion ?
    • By Sachs
      I have a few questions:
      BACKGROUND
      I am using Oracle Application Testing Suite's OpenScript 13 (Eclipse IDE), Oracle Java 6, and AutoIt.
      My goal is to access a given Internet Explorer browser window (`$ieTitle`), send the keystroke of "shift-control-s" for "Save As" functionality to be invoked, so that I can download a (PDF) file to a given location ($fileName).
      The code within the script `DownloadPdfFile.au3` is
      $ieTitle = $CmdLine[1] $ieControl = "AVL_AVView31" $fileName = $CmdLine[2] ControlFocus($ieTitle, "", $ieControl) ControlSend($ieTitle, "", $ieControl, "+^s") ; Save as dialog $winTitle = "Save As" ; wait for Save As window WinWait($winTitle) ; activate Save As window If Not WinActive($winTitle) Then WinActivate($winTitle) ControlFocus($winTitle,"","Edit1") ControlSetText($winTitle,"","Edit1",$fileName) Sleep(2000) ControlClick($winTitle,"","Button3") Exit 0 So I compiled it with SciTE-Lite (32-bit Version 4.4.6 , creating `DownloadPdfFile.exe`, and so within my Java code, I have
      String command = autoItExePath + " " + scriptPath + " \"" + winTitle + "\" " + directoryPath.toFile().toString() + "\\Form9Report" + sdf_ddmmmyyyy.format(new Date()) + ".pdf"; try { Process process = Runtime.getRuntime().exec(command); process.waitFor(); } catch (Exception e) { logger.error("Exception " + e.getMessage(), e); } The output would be like `C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\AutoIt3.exe C:\...\AutoItScripts\DownloadPdfFile.au3 "https://****.com/****.exe?temp_id=**** - Internet Explorer" C:\...\Report05Apr2022.pdf"` which does run without the $cmdLine successfully. 
      When executed by Java, I see in the taskbar an icon, which I right-click has "[Check] Script Paused" and "Exit".
      Questions:
      (1) How do I unpause the script?
      (2) How do I avoid having the script paused?
      Any help is appreciated.
    • By diepfeile
      I'm using the following:
      Autoit 3.3.14.5
      newly installed Beta 3.3.15.5
      SQlite version 3380000 aka 3.38.0
      I put sqlite3.dll and sqlite3_x64.dll in C:\Windows\System32 since many scripts depend on them.

I extended the output of _SQLite_Startup()
      with:
      ConsoleWrite("@AutoItX64 " & @AutoItX64 & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("$sDll_Filename " & $sDll_Filename & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("_SQLite_LibVersion=" & _SQLite_LibVersion() & @CRLF)

Also using the script from https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/libfunctions/_SQLite_Startup.htm for testing.

>Running:(3.3.14.5):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "R:\Download\aasdf.au3" @AutoItX64 0 $sDll_Filename sqlite3.dll _SQLite_LibVersion=0 >Running:(3.3.14.5):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3_x64.exe "R:\Download\aasdf.au3" @AutoItX64 1 $sDll_Filename sqlite3_x64.dll _SQLite_LibVersion=3.38.0 >Running:(3.3.15.5):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta\autoit3.exe "R:\Download\aasdf.au3" @AutoItX64 0 $sDll_Filename sqlite3.dll _SQLite_LibVersion=0 >Running:(3.3.15.5):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta\autoit3_x64.exe "R:\Download\aasdf.au3" @AutoItX64 1 $sDll_Filename sqlite3_x64.dll _SQLite_LibVersion=3.38.0

Why doesn't it work in 32bit, despite me having the 32bit sqlite.dll? Autoit urges running scripts in 32bit mode and Scite starts scripts just in 32bit mode without the flag?
      With #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=Y it just works, both normal Autoit and beta!
      sqlite3.dll sqlite3_x64.dll
    • By Iraj
      Hello Team, Greetings!
      Is there any way to run any 3rd party application silently in background without the GUI getting in the front ?
      I was implementing angry-ip scanner with autoit & wanted the angry-ip application to run in background quietly as I am copying its output to other file on completion. is there any way to achieve my query?
      Below is code I tried: 
      $range = "192.168.0.1 192.168.0.255" ShellExecuteWait("C:\Windows\DDM\ipscan.exe","-f:range "&$iprange&" -q -o C:\temp\ScanResults.csv","","open",@SW_HIDE) Thanks!
    • By Steviep
      Hi all,
      I've been using the following code for many years for the sole purpose of tracking my app usage via Google Analytics:
      ;GOOGLE ANALYTICS $AppStatsName = @ScriptName $GA = _IECreate("https://mywebserver/apps/stats/" & $AppStatsName & ".html", 0, 0, 0, 0) The app simply calls a blank .html page on my webserver which only contains the GA tracking code.
      The $iVisible parameter is set to "0" in my case, which means the IE browser is invisible to the user.
      I noticed in Windows 11, the URL is called in the Edge browser and is not invisible.
      So, I wonder if anyone out there has any suggestions on calling a URL invisibly on any operating system?
      Thanks!