1. singh54

singh54

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zaoka
      I'm trying to create script that would login on my SAP WEBI "web page" and replace some uploaded excel files. But i'm having problem on even the log in.
      These are user fill elements with Firefox Inspector
      <input type="text" id="_id0:logon:CMS" name="_id0:logon:CMS"> <input type="text" id="_id0:logon:USERNAME" name="_id0:logon:USERNAME"> <input type="password" id="_id0:logon:PASSWORD" name="_id0:logon:PASSWORD"> LogOnButton
      <input type="submit" id="_id0:logon:logonButton" value="Log On" class="logonButtonNoHover logon_button_no_hover" onmouseover="this.className = 'logonButtonHover logon_button_hover';" onmouseout="this.className = 'logonButtonNoHover logon_button_no_hover';">  

My example, I tried _IEGetObjByName and _IEGetObjById but the script only open page but will not even fill out the form
        #include <IE.au3> Call("signIn") Func signIn() Global $oIE = _IECreate("http://192.xxx.xxx.xx:xxx/BOE/BI") Sleep (5000) Local $server = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "_id0:logon:CMS") Local $username = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "_id0:logon:USERNAME") Local $password = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "_id0:logon:PASSWORD") Local $button = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "_id0:logon:logonButton") _IEFormElementSetValue($server, "TestServer:1000") _IEFormElementSetValue($username, "MyUserName") _IEFormElementSetValue($password, "MyPass") ; THIS PART ABOUT BUTTON CLICK I DONT UNDERSTAND AT ALL $sSelector = "body > div:nth-of-type(2) > div > div:nth-of-type(3) > div > table > tbody > tr > td > table > tbody > tr > td > table > tbody > tr:nth-of-type(1) > td > div > div:nth-of-type(1) > form > div:nth-of-type(5) > button" $signInUC = $oIE.document.QuerySelector($sSelector) _IEAction($signInUC, "click") EndFunc ;==>signIn  
      I would be very grateful for any help
    • By malicioussoap
      back when I was still doing autohotkey you could write (in code) spanisha::á
      and whenever you were in google docs or notepad you could type (in the document) spanisha  and it instantly turns it into á 
      I tried doing this in autoit, here's what I have so far (my entire code so if this language requires a main function or a return/exit to function properly please let me know):
      ;is this a proper comment? HotKeySet ( "spanisha" , "SendAltered" ) Func SendAltered() Send("á", flag = 0); EndFunc I assume that autoit follows a sort of contemporary hotkey pressing model where you have to hold all keys at the same time? which makes this impossible. So
      I'm wondering if anyone has a workaround for this? or maybe an alternative to HotKeySet()
      I have a vague memory of someone saying that doing something like spanisha:á would work. I don't know if I'm slightly off syntax but this doesn't work.
      Also I tried doing 
      ;is this a proper comment? ;HotKeySet ( "a" , "SendAltered" ) ;spanisha::á Func SendAltered() Send("á"); EndFunc just to try and debug,
      I'm also wondering if my approach is fundamentally wrong since HotKeySet() was made for something like !^A. Or if Send() is syntactically wrong.
      I'm also noticing on these forums that specifying installation is important so to whom it may concern I downloaded both installers, editor and main files. Although I'm about to be real mad if the editor installation makes a difference.
    • By shelly
      I have to press tab to reach a selected button then double click on that
      Here's my script but its not working:
      WinActivate("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","")
      Sleep(3000)
      Send("{TAB}")
      Send("{TAB}")
      Send("{TAB}")                    // at this point its working according to my need  but double click is not working
      Mouseclick("Left",510, 320, 2, 0)

• By TheDcoder
      See this thread for info:
    • By adityaparakh
      Hello ,

A website I am trying to login with my credentials.
      And retrieve the cookie into a text file.
      Unable to do so.
      Is it that certain,  Httponly , type - are not allowed to be fetched.

Then further ,
      I will be checking every 5 minutes if my session is active , else re-login and re-fetch the cookie.
      For the second part , I will probably fetch some table and see if not in appropriate format do Part 1 : Fetch Cookie - again.
      Any better way , tips would be appreciated.

Thanks