Help opening IE maximized, opening url, identifying how to determine which "on-click" button to click on

I've tried for a few days to simply open a url in IE and click an IE object that I can't "TAB" to and don't want to use a mouse-click if at all possible.  I've read up on things like using IEAction and IETagNameGetCollection to find the object but not smart enough to figure out how that works with my url or how to tell if my url is "basic" or a "form", "frameset", "iframe", etc.

The other problem is I've tried using the "Run" and "ShellExecute" commands to open the browser, which works, but it opens it in a way that doesn't include my currently logged in user account.  For example, if I just click IE or Chrome for that matter and open my default homepage of google, the page that opens knows I'm logged in.  When I use "Send" "ShellExecute" or "_IE_Create" they always open pages generically which would require a login.

So questions are, if I have a URL I'm trying to open, that's passes the currently logged on users credentials when opening the page (no clue where that happens)

1.  Are there any code examples someone is willing to share that opens my IE maximized, with logged in credentials, and

2.  Once that works, can someone suggest a technique a non-developer can find which IE Objects I need to send a "click" to so it opens the correct menu, pop-up, url, etc., associated with that object.  I've copied what doesn't work and sure I'm way off but it's not for a lack of effort. I'll keep trying and post updates but not looking good 🙂

#include <IE.au3>

Call ("selection")

Func selection ()

Global $oIE = _IECreate ("https://internal-webpage.aspx")

Local $selectid = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "signageNo")
Local $button = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "GO")

_IEFormElementOptionSelect ($selectid, "3")
_IEAction ($button,"click")

EndFunc

#include <IE.au3>

Call ("selection")

Func selection ()

Global $oIE = _IECreate ("https://internal-webpage.aspx")

Local $selectid = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "signageNo")
Local $button = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "GO")

_IEFormElementOptionSelect ($selectid, "3")
_IEAction ($button,"click")

EndFunc

Those have already been discussed many times here :

1. use google to search "autoit ie maximize"

1. use google to search "autoit passing credential to url"

2.  Use (right-click / inspect) on the field (object) you want to get information about.  

Maximization of a window is trivial, whatever the browser.

Credentials are more tricky, because essentially you're storing them in a script in plain text, it's bad practice.

Better to open the browser where you're logged in, and automate from there imo.

Spoiler

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

GPO Tool - Export/Import Group policy settings.

MirrorDir - Synchronize/Backup/Mirror Folders

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Inconspicuous - Hide files in plain sight, not fully encrypted.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

Au3Record.exe