Autoit Script to Mac App

Hello!

I have a question , about Mac and Autoit3.

I want to convert my script to Mac App,but Aut2Exe justĀ convert to EXE!

So I asked if there was a way to convert scripts to MAC App

My English isn't very good,soĀ don't laugh pleasešŸ˜ƒ

There is no automatic way to convert an AutoIt script to another operating system.
AutoIt is and will be available for Windows only: https://www.autoitscript.com/trac/autoit/wiki/AutoItNotOnToDoList

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19Ā - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13Ā - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28Ā - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
ExcelĀ - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Ā 

On 5/5/2020 at 10:18 AM, HenryJiu said:

So I asked if there was a way to convert scripts to MAC App

Hi

As above, the answer is no.

But you can install Bootcamp or Paralells on Apple Mac, which will allow you to run Autoit in a simulated Windows envrionment.

It does work. some of the @comspec command line functions don't perform very well, but it does work.

S

Skysnake

Why is the snake in the sky?

18 hours ago, Skysnake said:

Hi

As above, the answer is no.

But you can install Bootcamp or Paralells on Apple Mac, which will allow you to run Autoit in a simulated Windows envrionment.

It does work. some of the @comspec command line functions don't perform very well, but it does work.

S

Thanks~

• 3 months later...