1. Colduction

Colduction

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Colduction
      Hi dear friends!, i'm sorry for creating a new thread (a new problem), i have over than 9 lists that i want to combine them to be this (in this example, there are 3 test files):

I've written a little code for splitting main information, but i really confused how to make results as "Output.txt", here is that code:

$sRegex_1 = StringRegExp(FileRead("1.txt"), '(?s:(?<=\=\=\r\n)(.*?)(?=\r\n\=\=))', 3) $sRegex_2 = StringRegExp(FileRead("2.txt"), '(?s:(?<=\=\=\r\n)(.*?)(?=\r\n\=\=))', 3) $sRegex_3 = StringRegExp(FileRead("3.txt"), '(?s:(?<=\=\=\r\n)(.*?)(?=\r\n\=\=))', 3) For $i = 0 To UBound($sRegex_1) - 1 ConsoleWrite($sRegex_1[$i] & @CRLF) For $j = 0 To UBound($sRegex_2) - 1 ConsoleWrite($sRegex_2[$j] & @CRLF) For $k = 0 To UBound($sRegex_3) - 1 ConsoleWrite($sRegex_3[$k] & @CRLF) Next Next Next  
    • By cruisepandey
      Hi, 
      I have a string like this : 
      Global $Msga = "urrent directory is /send.  (Submission of file with log number 29381077284 is confirmed)";
      I want to extract the number 29381077284  from the string. I did StringSplit to split based on "(" and then use space to reach there, But it's not a good choice. 
      Can anyone help me with regular expression to find the number from String using AutoIT. TIA
    • By DannyJ
      I have this example string:

2020-06-08 09:23:33 : abcdefghifjklm How to trim just the right part? Or how to trim this text right to left?
      I want to trim this string right to left until ' : '.
      In ohter words: I need the 'abcdefghifklm' text.
      I have tried StringTrimRight, but that requires 
      The number of characters to trim. Unfortunately StringSplit trims the left part of the strings.

• By careca
      This is my take on string triggers, triggers on specific strings.
      Able to simple text pasting,
      opening links (as long as there's a www. http:\\ or https:\\ at the beggining)
      and is able to open applications, if there is a parameter in the parameter field, it uses it.
      Shows your external, lan, and gateway ip's.
      Able to change system volume by a set percentage, reading from the inputbox the number the user sets, if 0 or empty uses system default.
      I made this because the existing string trigger applications didn't do it for me.
      I did this for me, but if someone finds it useful, all the better.
    • By jmp
      i am trying to get number from string using this code :
      #include <IE.au3> $oIE = _IEAttach ("Edu.corner") Local $aName = "Student name & Code:", $iaName = "0" Local $oTds = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "td") For $oTd In $oTds If $oTd.InnerText = $aName Then $iaName = $oTd.NextElementSibling.InnerText $iGet = StringRegExpReplace($iaName, "\D", "") EndIf Next MsgBox(0, "", $iGet) it was get number like 52503058
      But, I want to get only student code 5250. (Different student have different code, sometime its 3 digits, Sometime 4)