Error -1073741818

Hi all.

I wrote a script using plugin EzMySql.
The script sometimes runs all day and sometimes several hours. If it stops working, it ends with error -1073741818.

The error shows the Scite editor. If the program is compiled to exe it doesn't show any error but just closes.

The script shows the data from the SQL database in the window.

How to deal with this ?

Edited by Zmylna

• Developers

Have you tried to check what that error means for the  COM-OBJECT you use?
Have you added an COM-OBJECT error handler and tried to show more information about the error?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

mmm ... so you post a 1500 lines script and want me to wade through it trying to figure out what you are doing? ;) 

... and that code doesn't contain the functions for EzMySql which I assume are located in file: #include "EzMySql.au3".
So: What steps do you do to cause the crash and please share the include file.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Your error message translated to hex stands for (according to the [MS-ERREF].pdf):

0xC0000006 STATUS_IN_PAGE_ERROR
The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0x%08lx.

http://www.wiki-errors.com/wiki-errors.php?wiki=C0000006

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

4 minutes ago, Jos said:

mmm ... so you post a 1500 lines script and want me to wade through it trying to figure out what you are doing? ;) 

... and that code doesn't contain the functions for EzMySql which I assume are located in file: #include "EzMySql.au3".
So: What steps do you do to cause the crash and please share the include file.

Jos

haha

You are the master, what is 1500 lines of code for you ;)

In my code i using _EzMySql_GetTable2d and _EzMySql_Exec functions with Error handling.

I don't do anything after which the program would crash. The ListView refreshes every minute showing data from SQL.

Include attached.

EzMySql.au3

5 minutes ago, water said:

Your error message translated to hex stands for (according to the [MS-ERREF].pdf):

0xC0000006 STATUS_IN_PAGE_ERROR
The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0x%08lx.

http://www.wiki-errors.com/wiki-errors.php?wiki=C0000006

ok, what exactly does this mean for me?
How to understand ?
Did I do something wrong or Autoit bug ?

Did you read the wiki I linked you to?

There can be many events which may have resulted in the system files errors.

I fear it is up to you to find the cause of the error.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

12 minutes ago, water said:

Did you read the wiki I linked you to?

I fear it is up to you to find the cause of the error.

Unfortunelly i can't. Eset blocks the site.

"Potentially unwanted content found.
This website is on the list of sites with uncertain reputation or potentially unwanted content and has been blocked."