Running the background possible or not?

Hello guys its me again,

i wanted to ask if there was a possible way to run your script in the background or like minimize it but still does the job, i ask this because i want to able to use my pc still after i run my script since i have alot of work to do!

What exactly do you mean? 

I mean it's always running in background when you have no GUI and a loop inside.. Even when you have a GUI you can minimize it ... So im not sure what you want

why do i get garbage when i buy garbage bags? <_<

Please post your script so we can check if it is possible to run in the background.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Moderators

@Duccduccycduc I realize you are new, but I am seeing a trend of little to no information in your posts. We would love to assist you as you become more familiar with AutoIt, but you have to help us help you. As @water states, you have to give sufficient information for us to help on this question. "Can my script run in the background" doesn't tell us what your script is doing so how can we answer?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!