Image finder help

if someone could write a example code i want to find a picture in a window and click on it if it don't find it stop. i see autoit has imagesearch i just don't understand how to write the code any help would be so great ty.

5 minutes ago, cortex_api said:

any help would be so great ty.

Your last thread help-plz-locked was closed, because you planned game automation. Now you ask for ImageSearch, which can be used for the same purpose. I hope you understand, that this makes potential helpers a bit suspicious.

Musashi-C64.png

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

• Developers
2 hours ago, cortex_api said:

hello can anyone please help me with a link to a working image finder  and maybe a guide i cant seem to find it ty.

How is this different than your previous locked thread?  Did you actually read those forum rules or did you simply ignore that statement? 

Jos

@Everybody else: Please stay out for the moment.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Did you read those forum rules as you seemed to have missed the part that says:

"
Do not repost the same question if the previous thread has been locked - particularly if you merely reword the question to get around one of the prohibitions listed above
"

Do NOT start another thread on this - our patience has limits. :naughty:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic