#include downloaded includes put in the Include folder

In my Include folder I have downloaded includes from LarsJ. But how do I include these in my scripts? If I do the same as any other includes I get errors. Also, I'd prefer to have Larsj's includes in for example: Include\Explorer.

This is one of his example files, but with my own FileExplorer.au3 ( which doesn't work ) :

#include <FileExplorer.au3>
#include <Array.au3>

Example()

Func Example()
    ; Desktop on Windows 7, 8, 10
    ;Local $hExplorer = WinGetHandle( "[CLASS:Progman]" )
    Local $hExplorer = _WinAPI_GetDesktopWindow()
    If Not $hExplorer Then
        MsgBox( 0, "Automating Windows Explorer", "Could not find Windows Explorer. Terminating." )
        Return
    EndIf

; Get an IShellBrowser interface
    GetIShellBrowser( $hExplorer )
    If Not IsObj( $oIShellBrowser ) Then
        MsgBox( 0, "Automating Windows Explorer", "Could not get an IShellBrowser interface. Terminating." )
        Return
    EndIf

Local $objShell = ObjCreate( "shell.application" )
    $objShell.ToggleDesktop

; Get other interfaces
    GetShellInterfaces()

; Get all files with full path
    ;GetFiles( $fSelected = False, $fFullPath = False, $fPidl = False, $iMax = 0 )
    Local $aFiles = GetFiles( False, True )
    _ArrayDisplay( $aFiles, "All files" )

; Get selected files with full path
    ;GetFiles( $fSelected = False, $fFullPath = False, $fPidl = False, $iMax = 0 )
    $aFiles = GetFiles( True, True )
    _ArrayDisplay( $aFiles, "Selected files" )
EndFunc

• Moderators

If you are using the full SciTE, Tools>>SciTE Config. Set your User Include Folder (middle of first tab). You can then go to Other Tools tab >>User Call Tip Manager, select your Include folder from the drop down, and select the UDF you would like to parse through. This will add the call tips when writing code. Be aware, you'll need to close and relaunch SciTE IIRC.

Edit: Or of course you can put in the full path, as mentioned in the help file.

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Developers

they both work.....but are you sure that is the correct full path?  I would expect "C:\program files (x86)\autoit...."

what exactly is your issue you see?

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

If you are referring to the screen capture above, then there simply is a issue in the code that needs fixing and has nothing to do with #include as such. 

Jos

ps: post stuff here when you want me to look at it as I do not work with external stuff posted here. ;) 

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)