WinHTTP Obj fails in Telegram UDF

Hi AutoIt Members and Programmers, i have a problem with Telegram UDF that does not work on some of my servers, Telegram is not restricted in these machines, here is console output in Windows 7 (Server):

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\.NetFramework\Desktop\telegram-udf-autoit-master\tests\Test.au3" /UserParams    
+>20:20:40 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper (19.1127.1402.0} from:SciTE.exe (4.2.0.0)  Keyboard:00000429  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64  Environment(Language:0409)  CodePage:0  utf8.auto.check:4
+>         SciTEDir => C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE   UserDir => C:\Users\.NetFramework\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper   SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\.NetFramework\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE 
>Running AU3Check (3.3.14.5)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3  input:C:\Users\.NetFramework\Desktop\telegram-udf-autoit-master\tests\Test.au3
+>20:20:40 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.14.5):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\Users\.NetFramework\Desktop\telegram-udf-autoit-master\tests\Test.au3"    
+>Setting Hotkeys...--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+BREAK to Stop.
Test file for Telegram UDF (https://github.com/xLinkOut/telegram-udf-autoit).
This file need a valid ChatID of a Telegram user who has already sent at least a message to the bot, and a valid token given by @BotFather.
Insert this data in the source code.

"C:\Users\.NetFramework\Desktop\telegram-udf-autoit-master\src\Telegram.au3" (1098) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.:
$oHTTP.Send()
$oHTTP^ ERROR
->20:20:41 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:1
+>20:20:41 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 1    Time: 1.56

It's really annoying problem in WinHTTP :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2020 at 8:28 AM, Colduction said:

It's really annoying problem in WinHTTP

If it were me and I wanted to trouble shoot that COM error, the first thing I would do is add a COM error handler to see if I could get more information about why the error occurred. 

One of the most common issues that I've seen in Windows 7 SP1, when the Send method of the WinHttpRequest.5.1 object fails, is related to TLS.  The COM error message usually refers to a SCHANNEL error and there's usually a matching event in the Windows Event Log.  Have you ever seen these Send method errors occur on a Window 10 PC, or have they only occurred on Win7 PCs?  Win7 needed a specific Windows Update to handle new TLS versions.  When Win10 was released, it already had that functionality.

4 hours ago, Skysnake said:

care to share? 

I assume that you are referring to the telegram UDF.  Carefully read the console output in the first post. It has the URL to the UDF.  ;)