Forums rules question

Hi,

there is a rule that i'd like to question deeper about it to confirm my thoughts:

« Do not ask for help with AutoIt scripts, post links to, or start discussion topics on the subjects »

• Bypassing of security measures - log-in and security dialogs, CAPTCHAs, anti-bot agents, software activation, etc.

If I post a script which is NOT mainly focused on bypassing Windows Security dialogs but does include an function in the code that «disable/enable Windows Security Dialogs» and user interaction is needed to call this particular function, does I still technically breaking the rules or is it only related to helping/asking/discussing these subjects?

I'm not trying to play it dumb which is why I ask here.

* If it was aldready asked before then, I'm sincerely sorry. *

Best Regards,

WilliamasKumeliukas

Sorry if it's quite challenging to understand me sometimes, there is 2 possible reasons to this:

Spoiler

#1. I am a native French speaker and learned English mainly from chatting with others players in online games.

#2. I have a developmental disorder mainly affecting my social abilities, way of thinking, understanding stuffs and explaining myself in which it can seem ironic of seeing me here, but I been working on getting better every days for an dozens of years now ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not like my dirty code? It's fine, but in my opinion, the dirty codes are unique and I believe it's a good glimpse of how the mind of the person who wrote it thinks, and that, that's what I call a psychological deduction step by step in all its splendor.

~WilliamasKumeliukas

By assuming the way ur answering to me, @Jos: Yes, it would still break the rule. 

Although I realize this is likely not what you wanted/expected to read, I understand the fact that you probably have seen these type of "dumb" questions too often and for too long or something else but, I've tried to be respecful in my post and it would of been greatly appreciated to be answered in a less harsh way.

I'm sorry for wasting ur time with this dumb question.

Kind Regards,

WilliamasKumeliukas

Sorry if it's quite challenging to understand me sometimes, there is 2 possible reasons to this:

Spoiler

#1. I am a native French speaker and learned English mainly from chatting with others players in online games.

#2. I have a developmental disorder mainly affecting my social abilities, way of thinking, understanding stuffs and explaining myself in which it can seem ironic of seeing me here, but I been working on getting better every days for an dozens of years now ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not like my dirty code? It's fine, but in my opinion, the dirty codes are unique and I believe it's a good glimpse of how the mind of the person who wrote it thinks, and that, that's what I call a psychological deduction step by step in all its splendor.

~WilliamasKumeliukas

• Developers

This is actually exactly what I expected so you understand why I was wondering why you need to ask this in the first place. ;)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)