RUN COMMAND ERROR WHEN SOURCE COMPILED

gatra99

hi all :)
i have a program created by autoit, and i have a problem in it. i want to run an executable file win @comspec command, when i run it from scite it's no problem and the executablefile can run perfectly. but when my source compiled, my executable file can run like when i run it from scite. here a piece of my code :

case $do_backupQCN
            $portselect = GUICtrlRead($CMBPORT)
            $qcnbackuploc = GUICtrlRead($inp_locbackupqcn)
            $output = Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & '"' & @ScriptDir & '\Qcn.exe" -read -p ' & $portselect & ' -save ' & $qcnbackuploc, "", @SW_HIDE, $stdout_child)

and this is the executable file :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n46uudaMUvhzKSfFpZISNn8a1ywK6qxH/view?usp=sharing

the function of this file is backup or restore qcn file from qualcomm phone with diag mode.

sorry for my bad English :)

1 hour ago, gatra99 said:

im not sure about about everyone else but im definitely not going to run your executable (: -share au3 code is best- plus the link is dead with error 'We're sorry. You can't access this item because it is in violation of our Terms of Service.'

i don't know about your specific case here but a lot of time for me, just run it with elevated permission. right click 'run as administrator' or see #RequireAdmin and IsAdmin() or instead of Run() try RunAs()

sory i will update my link soon, run as administrator cant fix my problem. i've add #RequireAdmin too in my au3 file. when i run .au3 file the program can run perfectly but when i compile it, the program can't run. i try remove @SW_HIDE but no clue.