need help to decode the string got from get_video_info

I provided you a link to the specification in my previous post.  It tells you how the data is formatted.  There are several topics in this forum that discuss how to decode URL-Encoded data.  Although I don't know for sure, there should be topics on how to split out form data.  It is pretty simple.  The specification I linked also describes how the form data is separated.

The response contains many different types of data: strings, numbers, urls, and json.   What specific data are you looking for?

6 minutes ago, TheXman said:

I provided you a link to the specification in my previous post.  It tells you how the data is formatted.  There are several topics in this forum that discuss how to decode URL-Encoded data.  Although I don't know for sure, there should be topics on how to split out form data.  It is pretty simple.  The specification I linked also describes how the form data is separated.

The response contains many different types of data: strings, numbers, urls, and json.   What specific data are you looking for?

what i need to is to get the video title, video chanel, video time, and urls

Good luck with that.  If you need help with AutoIt script(s), then come back with your script(s) and your specific issues and I'll be happy to help.

Not sure why you would need the URLs.  If you are trying to get access to them in order to download the videos, then that would be against Youtube's policies which means helping you do so here would be against AutoIt forum policies.

Edited by TheXman

2 minutes ago, TheXman said:

Good luck with that.  If you need help with AutoIt script(s), then come back with your script(s) and your specific issues and I'll be happy to help.

Not sure why you would need the URLs.  If you are trying to get access to them in order to download the videos, then that would be against Youtube's policies which means helping you do so here would be against AutoIt forum policies.

am trying now to decode that, i succeded to get some infos

what i need to is to make a player with GUI not to download 

when i finished if i find any problem i'll comme back here

thank you for your help i wish you all the best

accept my greetings please