Loop until

Benji54

Hello,

I'm trying to make a AutoIt script doing this While right click is press, spam right click.
I don't know where is the issue but the script don't loop.

#include <Misc.au3>
#include <AutoItConstants.au3>

Local $hDLL = DllOpen("user32.dll")
While True
   Do
      MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_RIGHT)
      Sleep(100)
   Until _IsPressed("02", $hDLL)
WEnd

15 minutes ago, Benji54 said:

While right click is press, spam right click.

Sounds suspiciously like game automation, or am I wrong?

Musashi-C64.png

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

• Developers

@Benji54,

What exactly is your problem and what is this "fast clicking" needed for?

Jos

@Everybody else: Please stay out of this thread for the moment.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

1 minute ago, Jos said:

@Benji54,

What exactly is your problem and what is this "fast clicking" needed for?

Jos

@Everybody else: Please stay out of this thread for the moment.

Forget it, I'll make it work on my own, I feel like I'm being interrogated for a simple fast click tool.
It seemed to me that this tool was used to save people time by automating tasks. If you need a business plan for your project to get any help, it's not worth it.

• Developers

ah ... you elected to go into defensive mode while all I am asking what your issue is...  so then I can only conclude this actually is game related and you were aware of our rules against that.
Anything wrong with what I stated above?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

7 minutes ago, Jos said:

ah ... you elected to go into defensive mode while all I am asking what your issue is...  so then I can only conclude this actually is game related and you were aware of our rules against that.
Anything wrong with what I stated above?

Jos

What's wrong? I answered and I have to justify myself in detail.
No if you all want to know it's for my job, I'm going to repeat what I put on top on the first answer, it's to increment quickly in a management software.

You asked me what the problem is. It's something I've already put in my post I don't know where is the issue but the script don't loop.

• Developers

Ok, as you still seem to be full with emotions on the questions asked, I will close this thread until you can demonstrate to me in PM that this really has a legitimate purpose.
I will be happy to open this thread again, but remember one thing, do not bother in case you feel the need to attack me in any flavor or form. 

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Jos locked this topic