Screen shot of scrollable web page

I have a web page which  has  somewhere from 90-100 records any time. So one has to scroll from from certain height to bottom using scroll bar on the right or using the down key. Is there any functionality to take a single screenshot and give .jpeg file.  Any previous links or direction will be very helpful for me

George V

@mikell Probably, pointed you in the good direction, but just for your information if you know how the windows edge is long. 

You could just WinMove the window to the correct size, then just [ALT GR]+[Print screen] 

The screen resolution limitation is only for your desktop. Windows can be much bigger than your desktop.

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

@caramen that's a really interesting approach.

Do you know to determine in an easy way, if the browser window has a vertial srcoll bar, of, even better, how many percent the scroll slider is of the full scroll bar height? Then it would be quite easy to increase the vertical window size just a bit above the value, that its height is just enough to make the scroll bar disappear.

Earth is flat, pigs can fly, and Nuclear Power is SAFE!

Well to answer directly to the question, yes. 

But it totally depends on how much time you want to spend on this. Or how reliable must be your script. 

You got multiple ways.... 

-It can depend on how your page is set up too... 

If you got X elements then you have a page of Y long.

-You can do pixel search...

-I'm even wondering if Damp2 UDF about webdriver does not get something for that. 

-You could also do a win move only if the page got X line of an extracted source code... 

-Or you could simply move the windows in a universal size that will show all your page at any case if you have a maximum amount of object displayed.

-Also you could count a specified tag in the source code; if your wanted element got a special unique tag then in this case it is really easy with a "for" loop.

Without a more explained context it will be hard to help you to get the correct logic.

On 10/25/2020 at 6:06 AM, vargheseg said:

I have a web page which  has 

This should be changed with the website URL or at least a screenshot to see from what we're talking about.

@Danp2 Is there an equal function of _GUIScrollBars_GetScrollInfo in webdriver.udf 😮 ? not sure about _WD_GetFrameCount

Anyway... I'm sure you got an easy workaround if you check UIA automation or Webdriver. You can check my signature.

Edited by caramen

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki