Advanced Pixel Search Library question

Hey guys,

I am new to AutoIt and just dowloaded and extracted the download file, but now I am a little clueless how I get the new functions into AutoIt. I am able to write a few advanced programms in AutoIt, but I seriously dont get this. May some be able to make just a 1 minute video of showing how to included it into AutoIt. If you could use the exclude Area during pixel search function, i would be so gratefull.

On 10/30/2020 at 9:52 PM, Confuzzled said:

Press the F1 key from your SciTe editor for lots of useful information that will most likely help.

That answer is completely useless and not funny at all.. I just said that i have no problem with using AutoIt . I have a problem how to include the extension into the programm, because it comes without an explanation and the help menu of the extension comes without examples, just with a list of the commands. 

• Developers
3 minutes ago, 3liteJunky said:

because it comes without an explanation and the help menu of the extension comes without examples, just with a list of the commands. 

Are you sure there is no example at all in the ZIP file? 

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

I obviously already knew what was inside so no need to attach all of them ;)

I left the example script in there.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

1 minute ago, Jos said:

I obviously already knew what was inside so no need to attach all of them ;)

I left the example script in there.

I found that, but I dont get from that, how I include it in to AuoIt . I am kind of new in AutoIt, so its probably just my fault. May you be able to help me with that ? And are you the one who inventet the tool?

• Developers

So ...does it work when you run the indicated demo?
I haven't tried but to me it should be as simple as adding the #include "FastFind.au3" at the top of your script and have the files fastfind.au3 & fastfind.dll in the script directory directory..... right?

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

36 minutes ago, Jos said:

So ...does it work when you run the indicated demo?
I haven't tried but to me it should be as simple as adding the #include "FastFind.au3" at the top of your script and have the files fastfind.au3 & fastfind.dll in the script directory directory..... right?

Jos

Yes, the demo is working, and after changing both files to the pathway below, he should find it

I included both files in this Pathway : C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include

So, my example code looks like this 

Spoiler

#include "FastFind.au3"

HotKeySet ("{DOWN}", "_start")
HotKeySet ("{UP}", "_pause")
HotKeySet ("{END}", "_exit")

Global $go = 0

Func _start()
   $go = 1
EndFunc
Func _pause()
   $go = 0
   MsgBox (1,"message","Pause")
EndFunc
Func _exit()
   Exit
EndFunc

Func FFAddExcludedArea(const $x1, const $y1, const $x2, const $y2)
    local $Res = DllCall($FFDllHandle, "int", "AddExcludedArea", "int", $x1, "int", $y1, "int", $x2, "int", $y2)
    if IsArray($res) Then return $res[0]
    return $res
EndFunc
func _searchStreuner ()

$array_pos = PixelSearch( 9, 38, 1600, 930, 0xB4150F, 4) ;Streuner
   If IsArray ($array_pos) Then
   MouseClick ("left", $array_pos[0], $array_pos[1],2,0)
   Sleep (4000) ; x2 Zeit zum toten
   Else
EndIf
EndFunc

While 1
   If $go = 1 Then
      FFAddExcludedArea(const $x1, const $y1, const $x2, const $y2)
   _searchStreuner()
   Else
   Sleep (100)
   EndIf
WEnd

How do i have to change the example of the FFAddExcludedArea, in order to exclude the area of the func _searchStreuner ?

I promise I am intelligent :D i feel so dumb for not understanding the example. I nearly finished a complete Bot, but dont get this example.

Edited by 3liteJunky

• Developers
18 minutes ago, 3liteJunky said:

x2 Zeit zum toten

18 minutes ago, 3liteJunky said:

I nearly finished a complete Bot

mmm this all feels like you are doing some sort of game automation which is also against our forum rules, like sending PM's for help!
So I advice you to read those rules carefully now!

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

3 minutes ago, Jos said:

mmm this all feels like you are doing some sort of game automation which is also against our forum rules, like sending PM's for help!
So I advice you to read those rules carefully now!

Jos

Hey, havent known that with the PMs , i will read the rules again.

And yes, its a game automation. But its not to publish it or whatever, I just use one of my old games to learn the basics of AutoIT coding. I neither play the game with or without the script, and I only test the program at an private server, in order to not interrupt the regular game . 

Regards

Jonas

• Developers
5 minutes ago, 3liteJunky said:

And yes, its a game automation. But its not to publish it or whatever, I just use one of my old games to learn the basics of AutoIT coding. I neither play the game with or without the script, and I only test the program at an private server, in order to not interrupt the regular game . 

We honestly do not care. The rules state zero tolerance for game automation, so simply follow those rules and let's stop polluting this thread any further and stop posting in about your issue. 

Jos

EDIT: Posts splitted into their own thread and locked

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Jos locked this topic