Set Mouse Move Speed Between 1 and 2 - (Locked)

Hello. Is it possible to set the mouse move speed to a value between 1 and 2? 

MouseMove(x, y, 1) is too quick but MouseMove(x, y, 2) is a bit too slow.

Context:

My son is playing a single player fishing game and he asked me for help. The faster the mouse cursor moves when casting his "fishing line", the further the fishing line goes. When MouseMove(x, y, 2)  is used, my son is able to move his cursor faster than autoit can. When MouseMove(x, y, 1) is used, the mouse cursor moves too quickly, and the game does not register the mouse move action. I would like to find that "sweet spot" where the mouse moves as quickly as possible, but slow enough to where the game can register that speed.

I'd love to introduce my son to the power of scripting/programming to further peak his interest in it. Video games can act as a fun platform to do just that. :)

Edited by TatsuJiN

• Developers

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope.

The Moderation team

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers
36 minutes ago, TatsuJiN said:

I'd love to introduce my son to the power of scripting/programming to further peak his interest in it. Video games can act as a fun platform to do just that. :)

Understand, but we can't allow it around these forums anymore.... Sorry.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)