comparing arrays for creating a new array with data (for-next problem)

roeselpi

This will never work, as your concept violates a basic maxim of information entropy (Shannon): you cannot compress information without loss beyond the point where its retrieval becomes ambiguous.

1 hour ago, RTFC said:

This will never work, as your concept violates a basic maxim of information entropy (Shannon): you cannot compress information without loss beyond the point where its retrieval becomes ambiguous.

but my eye/brain does this if bound to laws. the brain evaluates and if i were to draw it on paper and make a photo you would understand that you or anybody could do so, based on the knowledge of words and laws that have been laid down to go by. ... if i decrypt all three versions that are the possible variations then i can see the result by noticing if the letters/values make sense and thus it is possible because there are only three variations an the result is a combination of those three. ... the question only if i can teach the software to evalute or if that must be done by a human. if the encoded word(s) are only letters like from a-z then the unencryption is easy. the difficulty will only be numerals and/or special chars like for example an "!" or whatever else. ... so the process is reversable but only on a alphabetic level. the question is, or rather will be: can the process be reversed for the second and third level (numerals & symbols). you will understand once i have got it to this point, then it will make more sense.