Lengthy URL doesnt copy from excel to a web page - (Moved)

Unable to copy a long URL from Excel to a webpage field though if i directly hard code and send it works perfectly

i used this excel command to read and it didnt work while the rest of the fields work perfectly

Local $Read4 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default, "B33") ; URL of document from Excel

sleep (13000)

the URL in the excel cell B33 is - https://lms.xxxxxxx.net:443/VX-LMS-PROD/ViewDocExternally/ViewDocumentDetails.aspx?DevId=RGV2LTE4ODEucGRm-rImCg7x6Cks=&&Id=MTg4MQ==-ePsTeDP0ykU=&&UserId=30&&DocNo=UUFNLVBBTS0wMDEtMDAwMS4wNw==-

However if i paste directly using send command hard coded it works send ("https://lms.xxxxxxx.net:443/VX-LMS-PROD/ViewDocExternally/ViewDocumentDetails.aspx?DevId=RGV2LTE4ODEucGRm-rImCg7x6Cks=&&Id=MTg4MQ==-ePsTeDP0ykU=&&UserId=30&&DocNo=UUFNLVBBTS0wMDEtMDAwMS4wNw==-")

I also tried passing someother text instead of the URL and it works well.

Thank you and do suggest if there are other alternate means to get this done

Hey,

Maybe you need to read text instead of value of range("B33")?

$iReturn parameter https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/libfunctions/_Excel_RangeRead.htm

[optional] What to return from the specified cell:
    1 - Value (default)
    2 - Formula
    3 - The displayed text
    4 - Value2. The only difference between Value and Value2 is that the Value2 property doesn’t use the Currency and Date data types

Have you tried to set parameter $bForceFunc? If set to True it should solve your 255 character problem. 

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

More details regarding the Excel and Word UDF can be found in the Wiki.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki