Not sure where to start

• Developers

mmm....   thought I pointed you in the right direction the last time but don't see any progress.
Shall we take a different approach this time and you demonstrate some initiative? 

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Yeah, i somewhat go it this is what i got down

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "_Exit")

While 1
    WinActivate("Untitled")
send("po po pooi dspoiopp dspoiopoi")
send("iiioi iiiiiou")
send("sss ppp ooo iiiiyiyioi")
send("iiioi iiiiiou")
sleep("sss ppp ooo iiiiyiyioiii")
send("sd sd sds")
send("sdfdspodfdspoi")
send("sd sd sds")
send("sdfdspodfdspoi")
sleep("iiiop iii sp iii")
send("dfdspoi")
WEnd

Func _Exit ()
    Exit
EndFunc

It should type these letters out one by one thats the goal

• Developers

...and I should now seriously look at that code and comment on it in a professional manner after posted that BS?
I am sorry, but I am not going to spent any more energy on that other than typing this post. 

enjoy 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Moderators

@IcantCodeHelp All of your threads and posts thus far seem to be wanting someone to spoon feed you answers; you have MULTIPLE times been directed to the help file and OBVIOUSLY haven't done so. You won't learn anything until you actually open the help file and start reading/trying things out.

Let's start with a detailed description of what you are trying to accomplish.

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Moderators

Not really sure what that is supposed to mean, I believe both Jos' question and my own are fairly simple. I am beginning to suspect from your demeanor that you are quite young, so am going to try again - what are you trying to accomplish with your code?

=====================At this point, unless you are part of the Moderation staff, please stay out=====================

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!