Tool tip not starting

• Developers

Because your script ends right away so the ToolTip get closed immediately. 

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

What about you think before you post?
You get 1 guess what that needs to be!

So the answer is.......... ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers
1 minute ago, IcantCodeHelp said:

I stress a lot so things get confusing 
what do i look up

No you refuse to take the time to think and look ...  STOP that now!

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Moderators

This is getting monotonous, you have been directed to the help file numerous times by myself and others; yet you seem to want people to spoon-feed everything to you instead. So here is your last tip - you want to learn more about ToolTip, what do YOU think you should look at in the help file? Start putting forth some effort instead of these constant "write it all for me" posts.

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Developers

...  guess it should be pretty clear now you are now officially considered to the the first "large PITA" of 2021 which isn't something to be proud of! 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.