Ignore....

51 minutes ago, MostafaTaha said:

if i want to POST inside txt file in my website is i need to write the password of the site or what i need???

The FIRST thing you need to do is SEARCH for answers to your questions.  AutoIt and their forums have been around long enough that almost any question has been asked and answered numerous times (with examples), either directly or indirectly.  All you need to do is put in the effort to find those answers and examples.  If you are too lazy to do that, then don't be surprised if you get little or no help.

You should not hijack or pollute this topic by posting a totally unrelated question.  The title of this topic is "WinHttp Invalid Server Response".  Your question has nothing to do with invalid winhttp server responses.  If you have done your due diligence and still cannot find answers to your questions, then and only then should you create a new topic to get help finding answers to those questions.

English obviously isn't your native language.  Your posts are hard to understand and lack the necessary detail to even begin to help you.  Your questions probably make perfect sense to you.  But for someone who has no idea what you are trying to do, they make little or no sense at all.  It might benefit you to write your questions in your native language and post the English translation.  If that is what you are doing, you need to either find a better translation tool or write better questions. 

Edited by TheXman

11 hours ago, TheXman said:

The FIRST thing you need to do is SEARCH for answers to your questions.  AutoIt and their forums have been around long enough that almost any question has been asked and answered numerous times (with examples), either directly or indirectly.  All you need to do is put in the effort to find those answers and examples.  If you are too lazy to do that, then don't be surprised if you get little or no help.

You should not hijack or pollute this topic by posting a totally unrelated question.  The title of this topic is "WinHttp Invalid Server Response".  Your question has nothing to do with invalid winhttp server responses.  If you have done your due diligence and still cannot find answers to your questions, then and only then should you create a new topic to get help finding answers to those questions.

English obviously isn't your native language.  Your posts are hard to understand and lack the necessary detail to even begin to help you.  Your questions probably make perfect sense to you.  But for someone who has no idea what you are trying to do, they make little or no sense at all.  It might benefit you to write your questions in your native language and post the English translation.  If that is what you are doing, you need to either find a better translation tool or write better questions. 

I simply want to write the contents of a TextBox control to a file in the root of the web server directory... how do I specify it?

3 hours ago, MostafaTaha said:

i know that no one can help me so I will close my eyes and fade into the dark

Obviously you didn't understand any part of what I wrote.  This topic is NOT the place for that question.

So here, let me help you...shhhhhh...shhhhh...don't fight it...just go to sleep...that's it...go to sleep.  :rip:

Edited by TheXman

17 hours ago, TheXman said:

Obviously you didn't understand any part of what I wrote.  This topic is NOT the place for that question.

So here, let me help you...shhhhhh...shhhhh...don't fight it...just go to sleep...that's it...go to sleep.  :rip:

why you Mocks at me.........we are all human 

and we all have aright of seeking for knowledge...

don't be  arrogant because god hate arrogant people 

• Developers
3 hours ago, MostafaTaha said:

don't be  arrogant because god hate arrogant people 

BS ...  and keep religion out please.

This question doesn't  belong here and you know it. I have told you not to post all over the place and the previous topic of yours was closed due to a violation of the forum rules. 
My patience with you is gone already for a while and this is the last drop.
You will have a week without posting abilities to think about your future in our forums and I strongly advice you not to come back unless you change your attitude and approach.

Jos

PS: Your posts and answers will be split of as they do not belong here!

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic