Forum Settings

I've been looking for a way to disable notification when new posts show up, but can't seem to find it.

I DO want to be notified when a reply has been posted to a Thread that I've started. THis I want to keep.

Is there a way to do both ?

Many Boards have both of these features, but I can't seem to find how to disable New Topic notifications.

Board Display Settings

Do you wish to view members signatures when reading topics?

Do you wish to view images in posts, such as smilies and posted images?

Do you wish to view members avatars when reading topics?

Do you wish to get a board notification when you get a new personal message?

Number of posts to show for each topic page

Number of topics to show for each forum page

Suggestions anyone?

I know this is the wrong forum, but where is the correct forum for this ?

Edited by cappy2112

Click on the My Controls link that appears at the top of the page once you've logged in.

Then in the Menu bar on the left, click the View Topics and View Forums links (under the Subscriptions category) .. which will let you edit your preferences.

:lmao:

Click on the My Controls link that appears at the top of the page once you've logged in.

Then in the Menu bar on the left, click the View Topics and View Forums links (under the Subscriptions category) .. which will let you edit your preferences.

If I set these forums to no email notification, will I still get emails for replies to my posts?

In the Menu bar, you will see another category lower down,called "Options" .. which contains a link to Email Settings

.. if that's not quite what you're after then don't be afraid to explore other links there. They can be quite interesting

In the Menu bar, you will see another category lower down,called "Options" .. which contains a link to Email Settings

.. if that's not quite what you're after then don't be afraid to explore other links there. They can be quite interesting

I've been all through these settings, many times, Which is why I posted the message.