How to Mouse-Click the highlighted Control

I have a setup window where I can tab through the control buttons. However, the setup window won't respond to the "Enter" key. 

Is there a way to execute a mouse click at the highlighted control? That way I can use "Tab" to get to the correct control button and then execute the MouseClick command. Thanks in advance.

I have a setup window where I can tab through the control buttons. However, the setup window won't respond to the "Enter" key. 

Is there a way to execute a mouse click at the highlighted control? That way I can use "Tab" to get to the correct control button and then execute the MouseClick command. X & Y coordinates won't work because of different screen resolutions. Thanks in advance.

MODERATOR: Please delete duplicate question with different title. I am unable to do so.

Edited by copyleft

OK. I don't know how helpful this code will be but this is the section I'm having issues with

#RequireAdmin
#include <AutoItConstants.au3>

winwaitclose ("Their Installer", "")
Local $hWnd = WinWait("[CLASS:my.installer; Instance:1]", "", 3)
ControlClick($hWnd, "", "")
MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_PRIMARY, 1275, 825, 2)
sleep(2000)
send ("{tab 4}"); this highlights the appopriate button
sleep(1000)
send ("{enter}"); this won't activate the button; I need a manual mouse click but button doesn't have a number or control description

Edited by copyleft

We have no use of this code.  You did not say it was about another installer issue.

Just take a moment to look at the current first page of this forum section, you will notice a number of those attempts to blindly install software with mouse click and send.  All are failing, I believe it has been discussed way too many times.