Need help removing GUI from contributed script Collect Uninstall Keys

OldSchoolCoder

Hi,

I'm fairly new to Autoit and so far I really like it, that being said I came across a script that was contributed by psyCodez in 2014 and I have seen no other activity from him since then.

I would like to use part of his code to include it in a project I have, in which I would need to remove the GUI so I can just pass the target computer to connect to and the file name and path to auto export to csv after retrieving the information.

My knowledge of Autoit is fairly limited, so manipulating the script to just get the software inventory and bypass the GUI is ligth years away for me and in my case I don't need all the other capability of the script.

I have tried using it via another Autoit script, but as it uses a mix of send keys , controlcommand and controlfocus it's really dependant on timing and I can't use my PC when it's running so I don't interfere with it, if it could run in the background I could do other things at the same time.

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• Moderators

It would help if you posted a link to the code you're using, or post the code if it is not contained in a thread.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!