I need a simple conversion!!

• Developers

Don't think so... Post what you have that isn't working and explain what it is you are trying to automate. ;) 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

9 minutes ago, rocketkitt4555 said:

Enes 2.0

Isn't that a gaming thing ?  If so, I suggest you read forum rules, especially the part about game automation, before you post again...

4 minutes ago, Jos said:

Don't think so... Post what you have that isn't working and explain what it is you are trying to automate. ;) 

I am trying to simulate clicking the "Start" key with pushing Home key, It works with Autohotkey perfectly, but with this AutoIt version: HotKeySet("{HOME}", "ControlClick") ControlClick("enes 2.0", "", "[CLASS:BUTTON;; INSTANCE:2]")

• Developers
1 minute ago, Nine said:

Isn't that a gaming thing ?  If so, I suggest you read forum rules, especially the part about game automation, before you post again...

please don't when there's already a post from a Mod! ... thanks :) 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers
2 minutes ago, rocketkitt4555 said:

I am trying to simulate clicking the "Start" key with pushing Home key, It works with Autohotkey perfectly, but with this AutoIt version: HotKeySet("{HOME}", "ControlClick") ControlClick("enes 2.0", "", "[CLASS:BUTTON;; INSTANCE:2]")

Ok...  this time try to understand and answer my question: WHat are you trying to automate and what have you tried? 
ps: Please get rid of all formating when posting and use the standard text format!

@everybody else: Stay out please!

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

2 minutes ago, Jos said:

Ok...  this time try to understand and answer my question: WHat are you trying to automate and what have you tried? 
ps: Please get rid of all formating when posting and use the standard text format!

@everybody else: Stay out please!

I want to automate clicking the Start button without clicking on it, I want to start the program without clicking on it, like hotkeys

• Developers

Have you read my whole post and did you understand it fully before answering?

Guess not as you still post this anoying black background with white letters!
...so for the last time: Answer my question please or this thread will be closed!:

17 minutes ago, rocketkitt4555 said:

What are you trying to automate and what have you tried? 

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

1 minute ago, Jos said:

Have you read my whole post and did you understand it fully before answering?

Guess not as you still post this anoying black background with white letters!
...so for the last time: Answer my question please or this thread will be closed!:

Jos

i dont really know  what does automate exactly mean

• Developers

What exactly is enes 2.0?
What does au3info tell you for this Control?
What have you tried ?  Show the script that isn't working!

Jos

(A dentist must be jealous) 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

2 minutes ago, Jos said:

What exactly is enes 2.0?
What does au3info tell you for this Control?
What have you tried ?  Show the script that isn't working!

Jos

(A dentist must be jealous) 

it says : [CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]
and i tried HotKeySet("{HOME}", "ControlClick")ControlClick("clumsd 0.2", "", "[CLASS:BUTTON;; INSTANCE:2]")

• Developers

You forgot to answer my first question!

As to the rest: Open the helpfile and start learning about how AutoIt3 works and how the controlclick() function works, but you will not find anywhere the syntax you just shown here. 

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers
Just now, rocketkitt4555 said:

I am not planning to learn AutoIt but I need the conversion,

mmm..  well then you don't need to waste time and space here and you go to rent-a-coder and pay for any help you want.

*click*

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Jos locked this topic