Drag and Drop Info Boxes

teddybear69

I am working on a larger graphics project and trying to get pointed in the right direction.

I am trying to build a boxed in section in a window in which will contain Information Boxes. 

When I add an element (Text, Graphics, ect...)  it will create a new Information Box in that section in which when I click on it will pull up information in another area.  

Information in this Information Box will be able to have their own options or selections to choose from in there based upon the type of product in the box.

I need to be able to drag and drop to change the order of these boxes and a method to keep track of the order they are in for it will be used for layering graphics and text. 

Must be able to add, delete and copy these information boxes.

I need to be able to also make a Group Information Box in which I can drag other Information boxes into and out of as well.  I need to be able to change the order of the items inside this Group Information Box. 

I will also like to be able to have any static information boxes that will always stay at the bottom.

Due to the amount of Information Boxes, it will need to be able to have a scroll bar come in as necessary.

There is an example image below.  If anybody can get me started in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You.

Example Drag Menu.jpg

I haven't gotten to this point yet for creating that menu.  I have been working on the backend basics and researching on how to make this style of functionality instead of just standard lists that I click that open additional screens.  I love the drag and drop functionality, but don't know if it is possible.  It will make it a lot easier for I'm working with Layers.

I took that screen shot from a online configurator and I'd like to be able to emulate that style for looks and functionality.

Edited by teddybear69

30 minutes ago, teddybear69 said:

It will make it a lot easier for I'm working with Layers.

?

Oh, you mean Lawyers.  Yes they do need simple things :lol:

But seriously, I do not see any reason why it shouldn't be possible with AutoIt.  Not obvious, but doable for sure...