MouseClicking - A question

Hey everyone :lmao: I have been messing with AutoIt and I noticed you can have the script autoclick for you.

I pulled up the "Active Window Info" thing and noticed in the "Mouse Details" that below the X and Y places it has a "Cursor ID".

My question is, how can I make something like this:

Move mouse to X:500 Y:480
If Cursor ID is 2 Then "LeftClick" Else send Control-R
EndIf
Sleep(5000)

Hey everyone ;) I have been messing with AutoIt and I noticed you can have the script autoclick for you.

I pulled up the "Active Window Info" thing and noticed in the "Mouse Details" that below the X and Y places it has a "Cursor ID".

My question is, how can I make something like this:

Move mouse to X:500 Y:480
If Cursor ID is 2 Then "LeftClick" Else send Control-R
EndIf
Sleep(5000)
what parts of autoiot have you been messing with that didn't require any clicking or sending? :lmao:

MouseMove(500,480)
sleep(500)
If MouseGetCursor()= 2 Then
    MouseClick("left",500,480)
Else
    Send("^r")
EndIf

Thanks, I know how to work the "Sending" part of AutoIt, I was just not completely sure on how to use the "Cursor ID" part of the Mouse Details.

np, i was just curious, because i know when i first started using autoit those were probably the FIRST two i used, then expanded from there; so i thought maybe you'd started using it for something else, and had a different learning path (like you got into it for file I/O or something else, and are now trying to pick up the other stuff). blah, no biggie. glad i could help, and welcome to the forums.