Confused on coding technique for copying a number of individual strings and show them in a gui.

Thank you for your time first of all. 

The code I am working on is to remove all information of a computer on a specific application for either a single pc name or multiple PC names. I have the code working with copy and pasting of a single pc name but now I want to add the function that will allow hopefully the copy and pasting of multiple strings either from excel into an array and run through the list until all are removed from that application.

I would like to copy from excel or text file and into a gui window that will take the input and create the array then create a the list and go down the list showing  as they are removed until you reach the end. This has been problematic. I cannot find any info online about copying a group of strings then pasting into a Autoit Window and having it create the array with that input. Does this sound familiar with anyone? 

I could just copy that info into an excel file and input into the array from there but that wouldn't be as graceful and would take more time and steps then a simple copy data then paste into window and create array.

I can put the code I do have in the ticket but the new function doesn't have much to do with the code in the rest of the program just yell if you need it.

Thank you!

; Computer LWS Decommission Script

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <GuiListBox.au3>
#include <Constants.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstants.au3>
#include <Excel.au3>
#include <File.au3>
#include <Misc.au3>
#include <FileConstants.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <ProgressConstants.au3>
#include <ColorConstants.au3>
#include <WinApi.au3>
#include <IE.au3>

Global $EnterPCNames, $ReadExcelNames, $ManuallyChecked, $ExcelReadChecked

Opt("TrayAutoPause", 0)

Local $iAnswer = MsgBox(BitOR($MB_YESNO, $MB_SYSTEMMODAL, $MB_TOPMOST), "SLHS Computer Removal", "This is the SLHS Computer Removal script Hit Yes to Continue. Hit No if you do not wish to run this script.")

MsgBox(BitOR($MB_OK, $MB_SYSTEMMODAL, $MB_TOPMOST), "Make sure Text is set to LWS main Menu.", "Hit Ok once Text is set to LWS and its left on the main Menu.")

;*****************************************************************************************************
;----------------Map T drive if its not Mapped------------------------------ Might not need this and can take out later on.
If $iAnswer = 7 Then
    MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "AutoIt", "Exiting script.")
    Exit
EndIf
DriveMapGet("T:")
If @error = 1 Then
    ;msgbox(0,"result", "NOT MAPPED")
    DriveMapAdd("T:", "\\fs1cle\tech")
Else
    ;msgbox(0,"result", "MAPPED")
EndIf
;*****************************************************************************************************
; Initial GUI Setup
Global $aTaskbarinit = WinGetPos("[CLASS:Shell_TrayWnd]", "")
$Window = GUICreate("Choose the method of entering the PC names:", 440, 100, @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight)
WinSetOnTop("Choose the method of entering the PC names:", "", 1)
Global $aWinInitGui = WinGetPos($Window)
$EnterPCNames = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Enter PC Names in Manually.", 8, 8, 160, 17)
$ReadExcelNames = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Read all names from an Excel File.", 8, 32, 180, 17) ;41,17

Global $GUIContinueButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Continue", 8, 65, 75, 25, $WS_GROUP)

; Move the Initial GUI to the bottom right
WinMove($Window, "", @DesktopWidth - $aWinInitGui[2] - 4, @DesktopHeight - $aWinInitGui[3] - $aTaskbarinit[3] - 4)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
Sleep(2000)
;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;-------------------Is checked for each box0------------
$ManuallyChecked = GUICtrlRead($EnterPCNames)
$ExcelReadChecked = GUICtrlRead($ReadExcelNames)

;Global $CurrUser = StringMid("Currently logged in User: " & _GetConsoleUser(), 31, 6)

; Find out which ones were checked and pull out the name of the Printer.

While 1

Switch GUIGetMsg()
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            ExitLoop
        Case $GUIContinueButton
            If GUICtrlRead($EnterPCNames) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
                ;GUICtrlSetData($ManuallyChecked, 'Checked')
                ManualEntryFunc()
                Sleep(2000)

Else
                GUICtrlSetData($EnterPCNames, 'Unchecked')

EndIf

If GUICtrlRead($ReadExcelNames) = $GUI_CHECKED Then

;GUICtrlSetData($EpicChecked, 'Checked')
                ExcelEntriesFunc()
                Sleep(2000)

Else
                GUICtrlSetData($ReadExcelNames, 'Unchecked')

EndIf

ExitLoop
    EndSwitch

WEnd

GUISetState(@SW_ENABLE)
GUIDelete($Window)

Func ManualEntryFunc()
    Local $PCname, $PCNameLabel, $PCNameInput, $PCNameView, $GUIContinueButton, $iAnswer, $RNDM, $AVNumber

; Remove the initial Window.
    GUISetState(@SW_ENABLE)
    GUIDelete($Window)

;Create the Window to enter the single computer name------------------------------------------------
    ; Initial GUI Setup
    Global $aTaskbarinit = WinGetPos("[CLASS:Shell_TrayWnd]", "")
    $SinglePCGUI = GUICreate("PC Name to Decommission LWS", 440, 100, @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight)
    WinSetOnTop("Please enter the Computer name to Decommission:", "", 1)
    Global $aWinInitGui = WinGetPos($SinglePCGUI)
    ;$EnterPCNames = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Enter PC Names in Manually.", 8, 8, 160,17)
    Local $PCNameLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Enter PC name being removed: ", 8, 15, 165, 20)
    Local $PCNameInput = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 175, 15, 100, 20) ; 80,20

Local $GUIContinueButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Continue", 8, 65, 75, 25, $WS_GROUP)
    ; Move the Initial GUI to the bottom right
    WinMove($SinglePCGUI, "", @DesktopWidth - $aWinInitGui[2] - 4, @DesktopHeight - $aWinInitGui[3] - $aTaskbarinit[3] - 4)
    GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
    Sleep(2000)
    While 1
        Switch GUIGetMsg()
            Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                Exit
            Case $GUIContinueButton
                If GUICtrlRead($PCNameInput) = "" Then
                    Local $PCNameLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("No computer name entered. ", 8, 35, 165, 20)
                    Sleep(5000)
                    ManualEntryFunc()

Else
                    $PCNameView = GUICtrlRead($PCNameInput)
                    WinActivate("You are connected to Epic ""PROD"" Environment", "") ; Activate the Chronicles window
                    Sleep(2000)
                    WinSetState("You are connected to Epic ""PROD"" Environment", "", @SW_ENABLE)
                    Send("{ENTER}" & "{ENTER}" & "11" & "{ENTER}" & "LWS" & "{ENTER}" & "1")
                    Sleep(2000)
                    Send("{ENTER}" & "1" & "{ENTER}" & "1" & "{ENTER}") ; Should be at the Workstation LWS prompt at this time. Now Remove all Entries.
                    ;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sleep(2000)
                    Send($PCNameView & "{ENTER}")
                    ;------------Find out if the computer name has an LWS or not and remove it if it does.
                    Local $iAnswer = MsgBox(BitOR($MB_YESNO, $MB_SYSTEMMODAL, $MB_TOPMOST), "LWS Exists?", "Does this computer have an lws. (Yes/No)")

If $iAnswer = 7 Then ; No Answer
                        MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "PC Decommission", "There is no LWS for this PC name.")
                        Sleep(5000)
                        Exit
                    Else ;Yes Answer
                        Send("{home down}" & "{F9}" & sleep(1000) & "{home up}" & "i")
                        Send("{ENTER}" & "52216" & "{ENTER}" & "100000" & "{ENTER}") ;Set 100000-SLHS COMBINATION FDI
                        sleep(2000)
                        Send("{PGUP 7}" & "{ENTER}" & "{F1}") ;Set Exam room workstation:
                        sleep(2000)
                        Send("{PGUP 2}" & "{F1}" & "{ENTER 2}" & "{F1 20}") ;Set Default OTG to Empty and same with additional departments
                        sleep(2000)
                        Send("{PGUP 5}" & "{F1 5}" & "{ENTER 2}" & "{F1 60}") ; Remove all print groups and classifications.
                        Sleep(4000)
                        Send("{PGUP 10}" & "{F1}" & "{ENTER}" & "{DOWN 2}" & "{TAB}" & "No") ; Remove setting for epic hyperspace timeout
                        sleep(4000)
                        Send("{PGUP}" & "{F1}" & "{ENTER}" & "{F1}" & "{ENTER}") ;Remove Department and Profile Department
                        sleep(2000)
                        send("{PGUP}" & "{DOWN 3}" & "{F1}" & "Inactive" & "{ENTER}")
                        ; Generate random number between 1000 and 80000 then ad the AV to front and ask user if there was an error and if so then regenerate and retry.
                        ; This area will create a random number, See if that AV###### has an lws and then verify if it exists. If it does exist
                        ;then it will create another one and look again.

Local $AVTaken = "yes"

While $AVTaken == "yes"

$RNDM = Random(1000, 800000, 1) ; Return an integer between 5 and 20 to determine the length of the string.

Local $AVNumber = ("AV" & $RNDM)
                            Send("{UP 2}" & "{F1}" & $AVNumber & "{ENTER}")

Sleep(2000)
                            Local $AVAnswer = MsgBox(BitOR($MB_YESNO, $MB_SYSTEMMODAL, $MB_TOPMOST), "LWS Exists for AV###?", "Is there an lws already for this AV###? (Yes/No)")

if $AVAnswer == "7" Then
                                    sleep(2000)
                                    Send("{UP 3}" & "{F1}" & $AVNumber & "{ENTER}")
                                    $AVTaken = "no"
                                    Sleep(2000)
                                    Exit

EndIf
                        sleep(2000)
                        WEnd

EndIf
                EndIf
        EndSwitch
    WEnd

EndFunc   ;==>ManualEntryFunc

;----------------Multiple PC name sheet entries-----------------------
Func ExcelEntriesFunc()
EndFunc   ;==>ExcelEntriesFunc

;ExcelEntriesFunc()

ComputerDecomm.au3

As I stated earlier what I would like to do in the function ExcelEntriesFunc() is this.

I would like to copy from excel or text file and into a GUI window that will take the input and create the array, Show a GUI with that list and go down the list showing  as they are removed until you reach the end. This has been problematic. I cannot find any info online about copying a group of strings then pasting into a Autoit Window and having it create the array with that input. Does this sound familiar with anyone? 

I am sure that I could get it working if I copied all the computer names into a excel file then read all those names from that excel file and show them into a GUI and go through that list while removing each but this would not be as efficient as copying all the computer names into a autoit Window which would be faster and more efficient.

Not sure how good I am describing what I am needing.....