Create and call modules

ovted

I am doing a project and we are only supposed to do pseudocode showing Modules, Case selections, If ands. etc. I know how to request, and input data, how to do loops, and create case selections but how do I create and call on modules? When I did a forum search it I couldn't find what I was looking for.

TL;DR: looking for how to create and call modules.

Your lecturer is probably referring to Functions or Subroutines when referring to Modules.

Some languages might use "Call Module arg1, arg2" while in AutoIt you call a Function by just referencing it, such as "Module(arg,1 arg2).

Then again, the module may be contained in a DLL, but that is another whole can of worms.

Phil Seakins

• Moderators

More likely, as most all languages use the function naming convention, you are looking for UDFs - which are the closest AutoIt has to importable "modules". Either way, you can find information on both Functions and UDFs in the WIki.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!