Change color of text inserted in to list box

Trax

I search and came close to finding what I wanted but not quite. I have a "status" listbox that I show system messages in. It always put the current message at the top and scrolls what is already there down. What I would like to do is add a "Color" parameter which will set the color on current line of text about to be inserted. Here is the function I use to insert the text in the very first position of the listbox:

Func ScrollData($Column, $Value)
    _GUICtrlListBox_BeginUpdate($Column)
    _GUICtrlListBox_InsertString($Column, $Value, 0)
    _GUICtrlListBox_SetCurSel ($Column, 0)
    _GUICtrlListBox_EndUpdate($Column)
EndFunc

I have been looking at the ListView and haven't been able to find any example of a scrolling list where you insert an item in the top of the list and it move the rest down one. Do you know of any examples along that line?

Thanks you both for the time your have invested in helping me. It looks like ListView might be the way to go. What I am actually doing is trying to recreate a program written years ago for someone in Access. The guy retired and I am playing around with re-coding it in AutoIt. A screenshot of the old program is attached. I have already coded that part that collects the information and I have stored it in a Sqlite database. Each line in the GUI below is one row in Sqlite. The part that is going to be the killer is re-vreating this "Viewer". Based on the screenshot do you think ListView in conjunction with Koda would be the way to go?

Capture.PNG