Orchestrator for AutoIt!!

I made a tool that helps me locate scripts from multiple folders.  Maybe you could start with this tool.  Look in my signature for Tool to search content in au3 files.

27 minutes ago, Nine said:

I made a tool that helps me locate scripts from multiple folders.  Maybe you could start with this tool.  Look in my signature for Tool to search content in au3 files.

Very nice and thank you I'll try it. But I look for more, like recieve logs, raised exceptions and bugs... even if it's running on other machines or maybe send updates of scripts. So I'm looking for a connector -you can say.

24 minutes ago, HamzaMays said:

So I'm looking for a connector

I don't recall seeing such a thing.  But with a good IPC, it would be kind of easy to create such a dispatcher/server.  I have also made an IPC (seems like I am selling my stuff) that can work between computers Overlapped Named Pipe IPC. 

In fact, there is multiple IPC out there.  Just take a look at Wiki --> UDF, maybe you will find something useful...

re

9 minutes ago, Nine said:

I don't recall seeing such a thing.  But with a good IPC, it would be kind of easy to create such a dispatcher/server.  I have also made an IPC (seems like I am selling my stuff) that can work between computers Overlapped Named Pipe IPC. 

Great man!! seems like i'm buying your stuff lol. I think that there is no simple solution then, imma try merge/create stuff to serve my purpose even it's gonna take a while tho... Merci beaucoup Nine, t'es fabuleux.