@error help

Func imagecheck()
    _OpenCV_Startup() ;loads opencv DLLs

Local $sCoords3[4] = [661, 963, 751,1053]
    $Match25 = _MatchPicture("O:\Users\NAME\Downloads\OpenCV_Match\Snapshot-Tool\Match\32.png", 0.90, $sCoords3, 1, 0) ;Try to find the match picture on the screen. Number of tries: 10, Sleep between each try: 500ms.
    If Not @error Then
        Global $aCoord1 = $Match25[0]
        Global $aCoord2 = $Match25[1]
        GUICtrlSetData($var,"Number HERE")
        update()
        sleep(250)
        Do
            update()
        _MatchPicture("O:\Users\NAME\Downloads\OpenCV_Match\Snapshot-Tool\Match\32.png", 0.90, $sCoords3, 1, 0)
        Until  @error
    EndIf

Would you it be possible to set a Do Until Error

Do
            update()
        _MatchPicture("O:\Users\NAME\Downloads\OpenCV_Match\Snapshot-Tool\Match\32.png", 0.90, $sCoords3, 1, 0)
        Until  @error

Basically this whole scripts works well but I cant leave _MatchPicture in the do until It slows down the update() basically what I want to do is this 

Do
            update()
        Until  _MatchPicture("O:\Users\NAME\Downloads\OpenCV_Match\Snapshot-Tool\Match\32.png", 0.90, $sCoords3, 1, 0) = @error

Would something like this be possible ? 

Edited by Teslf
NAME

8 minutes ago, Teslf said:

Would something like this be possible ? 

Basically yes. It depends on what the _MatchPicture function returns. Provide an executable test script (and a picture) that contains the respective functions.

Musashi-C64.png

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

• Developers

I do not see nor understand the difference between the last and original logic you posted as they are the same and not solve anything.
Also the last example doesn't make sense to me as both are returned by the UDF, so it would make much more sense to me when that UDF returns 1 or 0 and you use that in the loop statement.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Do
            update()
        Until  _MatchPicture("O:\Users\NAME\Downloads\OpenCV_Match\Snapshot-Tool\Match\32.png", 0.90, $sCoords3, 1, 0) = @error

This one above doesn't work ^. 

Do
            update()
        Until  @error

This one does work correctly.

I understand why but basically it gives an @error when the picture isnt found. I need it to work this way because when the image is not found It moves on but when It is found it does the function update(). All I would like to know is how would I get the top one working... without including it in the Do part. Using the @error for this function is perfect. I just don't want to include it in the Do part just for it to be the last function ran so the @error would work.....

• Developers

Again: Why? ...what is the difference between the 2?

... And I did give the answer already: modify that UDF not to return an error.

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

The _MatchPicture returns Mouse postions.... 

I need it to give an error code so when the picture isnt found in those mouse postions, It continues the script but when it does find the picture it runs update() until it doesn't find it.....

I'm pretty new to all of this. I can't modify a udf right now. I would just like to know If settings this code up properly would work how I would like it to..

Do
            update()
        Until _MatchPicture("O:\Users\Taylor\Downloads\OpenCV_Match\Snapshot-Tool\Match\32.png", 0.90, $sCoords3, 1, 0) = @error

This is how I would like it setup but when it can't find the image it doesn't work ^ 

• Developers

Fine, so what about the other question that you now have left unanswered for the second time? :) 

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

The difference between the 2?? I am not sure that's what I am kind of asking as well. I understand why one works but I don't understand why the other one doesn't. I am guessing there is a certain way it needs to be setup for it to work and that's why I am here asking :)

• Developers

What is the difference between these 2 cases as you want the second one ?:

;case 1
Do
Until  @error

;case 2  ( whgich obviously doesn;t work
Do

Until _MatchPicture("O:\Users\NAME\Downloads\OpenCV_Match\Snapshot-Tool\Match\32.png", 0.90, $sCoords3, 1, 0) =  @error

There is NO difference in case that second  one would work, so explain why you need to change the working case 1?

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.