_isPressed

Markus

HI!

I was looking for the _ispressed udf but couldnt find it. I really need it, because GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_PRIMARYDOWN,...) doesnt react sometimes and has delay. PLz help me.

"It's easier to disintegrate an atom than a prejudice." (A.Einstein)---------------------------------------------------------------------------My C++ - tools:Tidy tool-->indents your c++ sourceCleanscript --> cleans autoit-code before compiling (co-author: peethebee)My tools:GUIBuilder-->build your window and get the source; german versionMy Games:OnlineGameCenter-->Online Chess and Connect4 with a rtf-chatSnake-->including a level editor to build your own levelsTetris-->the well known game, big funOther things:Tower of Hanoi-->perfect riddler with graphic output

HI!

I was looking for the _ispressed udf but couldnt find it. I really need it, because GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_PRIMARYDOWN,...) doesnt react sometimes and has delay. PLz help me.

If you use the beta version of AutoIt it is included. You can download it from the link in my sig.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

HI!

_IsPressed() is included in beta as Bigdod said, also i wanted to point out that the delay that you're seeing is most likely not because of the time to register the event as it is the frequency with which you check for the event. how long is the sleep in your main loop? try decreasing the size of your sleep (sleep(10) or sleep(100) should be plenty) and see if you don't see a better reaction time without having to change the way you're doing things.

Ah thank you i found it

"It's easier to disintegrate an atom than a prejudice." (A.Einstein)---------------------------------------------------------------------------My C++ - tools:Tidy tool-->indents your c++ sourceCleanscript --> cleans autoit-code before compiling (co-author: peethebee)My tools:GUIBuilder-->build your window and get the source; german versionMy Games:OnlineGameCenter-->Online Chess and Connect4 with a rtf-chatSnake-->including a level editor to build your own levelsTetris-->the well known game, big funOther things:Tower of Hanoi-->perfect riddler with graphic output

The problem is that with GUISetOnEvent i sometimes had to click upto 7times (independant of sleep, because i havent used the GUISetOnEvent in the mainloop, so i used no sleep in the under loop) until the guisetonevent-function was started, with _isPressed it starts at once, at first click and every time