Mousclicks via Send/Postmessage?

Hey :) I'm not used to talk about my problems in a Forum i'll try to do my research on my own since i'm at a very low level at scripting.

I also struggle with english a bit so forgive me if i am doing alot of grammar mistakes :S.

Now i do this for fun and i know it's against the law to talk about scripting stuff for games here but i am just trying to learn how stuff works and i do it with games :S

I will not try to ask how to write my code i just need the information to continue whats going on in my head :O.

So there is my problem

I am trying to send mouseclicks to a background windows for a while so i found MousclickPlus() here wich contains the Sendmessage command from the user.dll

Since i never used anything from windows to get stuff done i dont understand correctly what i am searching for.

If you dont know what i am talking about its here _MouseClickPlus()

So here is where i struggle 

I can Sendmessage a mousclick + coordinates to some games but not to all

like one is working minimized , one is working in Background only but its clicking there with a coordinate, and in one it just sends a mouseclick (on hovered mouseposition not background)

what is keeping me from telling the user32.dll to send that mouseclick to the window into that position x/y i want to or to send it to an inactive window

what is needed for the DLLcall("user32.dll","int", "PostMessageA",hwnd,int,int,long) to work

Where can i get this information :) i am willing to read alot but i just strafe from one thing into another not progressing what i want to do

• Developers
20 minutes ago, SelectV said:

Now i do this for fun and i know it's against the law to talk about scripting stuff for games here but i am just trying to learn how stuff works and i do it with games :S

That doesn't justify to talk about it anyways ..so this is not going to happen!

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked, unlocked and locked this topic