How to proceed to next step after an exe is run and it's minimized

I have a clean wipe tool to remove an application. I need to run it in background or minimized state, but the problem is when it's minimized it's not going to the next step. I need help in there, anyone can let me know. Thanks in advanced.

Run(@ScriptDir & "\CleanWipe.exe", "", @SW_MINIMIZE)
WinGetState("CleanWipe")
WinWait("CleanWipe")
 WinActivate("NOTE: CleanWipe may remove data associated with products that you select to remove, including log files.Please do the following before you start:")
 Send ("{Enter}")

WinGetState("CleanWipe")
WinWait("CleanWipe")
 WinActivate("NOTE: CleanWipe may remove data associated with products that you select to remove, including log files.Please do the following before you start:")
 Send ("{Enter}")

here, thanks for letting me know that, I am new to this forum. so in the code if I use control send even if the application is minimized it'll work. could you please give me an example on this. 

WinGetState("CleanWipe")
WinWait("CleanWipe")
    ControlSend("CleanWipe","&Next >", 12324, "{ENTER}", 0)

Sleep (10)

;Sending a click to check the SLA
    WinActivate("CleanWipe")
    ControlClick("CleanWipe", "I &accept the terms in the license agreement", "Button1")

I got it , how to use control send, but now I am wondering if we can use controlsend to check box the EULA . Can we do that as well ??

I don't know, I do not have that application, you will need to play with it.  If Au3info tool tells you that you have access to the control, you should be able to click the check box.  Also take a look at ControlCommand.  Good luck.