4 hours ago, Rskm said:

How do i set the author name for this excel file.

The BuiltinDocumentProperties collection itself is read only.  However, its properties can be modified and saved for any given workbook.  Meaning, if/when you open a new workbook, the values of the BuiltInDocumentProperties collection will be as they originally were.

Here's an example of how to modify the Author property for a workbook:

#include <Excel.au3>

example()

Func example()
    Local $oExcel, $oWorkbook

$oExcel    = _Excel_Open()
    $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookNew($oExcel)

With $oWorkbook
        ;Display current author, modify it, display it after being modified
        ConsoleWrite("Author (Before) = " & .BuiltInDocumentProperties.Item("Author").Value & @CRLF)
        .BuiltinDocumentProperties.Item("Author").Value = "New Author"
        ConsoleWrite("Author (After)  = " & .BuiltInDocumentProperties.Item("Author").Value & @CRLF)
    EndWith

;~  _Excel_Close($oExcel)
EndFunc

Console:

Author (Before) = TheXman
Author (After)  = New Author

image.png.07ee98fda31e760718a8f4d72bee6564.png

Edited by TheXman

Another example:

#include <Excel.au3>
#include <WinAPIFiles.au3>

Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)
Opt("TrayIconDebug", 1)

Global $sFilePath = @ScriptDir & "\" & "test.xlsx"

Global $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "ErrFunc") ;Install a custom error handler
Global $iEventError ; to be checked to know if com error occurs. Must be reset after handling.

Global $oAppl = _Excel_Open()
;$oAppl.EnableEvents = False
;$oAppl.DisplayAlerts = False

Global $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookNew($oAppl)

$oWorkbook.Author = @YEAR & @MON & @MDAY

_Excel_BookSaveAs($oWorkbook, $sFilePath, $xlOpenXMLWorkbook, True) ;$xlOpenXMLWorkbook  51  ;$xlExcel8  56
_Excel_BookClose($oWorkbook, False)

;$oAppl.EnableEvents = True
;$oAppl.DisplayAlerts = True

While _WinAPI_FileInUse($sFilePath)
   Sleep(1000)
Wend

_Excel_Close($oAppl, False, True)

;This is a custom error handler
Func ErrFunc()
   Local $HexNumber = Hex($oMyError.number, 8)
;~    MsgBox(0, "", "We intercepted a COM Error !" & @CRLF & _
;~       "Number is: " & $HexNumber & @CRLF & _
;~       "WinDescription is: " & $oMyError.windescription)
   ConsoleWrite("->    We intercepted a COM Error !" & @CRLF & _
   "->    err.number is: " & @TAB & $HexNumber & @CRLF & _
   "->    err.source: " & @TAB & $oMyError.source & @CRLF & _
   "->    err.windescription: " & @TAB & $oMyError.windescription & _
   "->    err.scriptline is: " & @TAB & $oMyError.scriptline & @CRLF)

$iEventError = 1 ; Use to check when a COM Error occurs
EndFunc   ;==>ErrFunc

@robertocm

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/vba/api/excel.workbook#properties

For some reason, Microsoft doesn't list the Workbook.Author property, but it does use it in an example on the same page.  That's odd.  In any case, thanks for the example.  :thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, robertocm said:

The key seems to be the saving of the file

I'm not sure what you are talking about.  I didn't have any problem saving the file with the modified author.  The only reason I didn't include it in my example is that it wasn't necessary in order to show that the author property had been successfully modified.  Furthermore, the original post doesn't mention having any problem saving the file.  It only asks "how do I to set the author name".  With that said, what do you mean by "the key seems to be the saving of the file, not the property"?  How or why is that the "key"?  That not only doesn't seem to be "key", but it doesn't seem to be an issue at all.

Edited by TheXman

Sorry, my confusion came from the "read only" in your first sentence, and then i misunderstood this: "when you open [...]  will be as they originally were" (i connected this ideas...)

I clearly need to improve my English and also the level of attention when reading

Thanks for all your work in the forum!

An example for closed excel files using 7-Zip

(excel password protected files can't be changed)

#include <File.au3>
#include <String.au3>
#include <WinAPIFiles.au3>

;Required 7-zip
Global $Path7z = "C:\Program Files\7-Zip"
;Global $Path7z = @ProgramFilesDir & "\7-Zip"
If Not FileExists($Path7z & "\7z.exe") Then
    MsgBox(16, "", "7z.exe not found in path " & $Path7z)
    Exit
EndIf

Global $bFileOpen
Global $sFileRead, $sOldAuthor, $sNewAuthor = "NewAuthor"
Global $sFolder = FileSelectFolder("Directory to change excel author", "")
Global $sTempDir = @ScriptDir & "\TempDir"
Global $sFileCoreXml = $sTempDir & "\docProps\core.xml"
If FileExists($sTempDir) Then DirRemove($sTempDir, $DIR_REMOVE)
Global $sFolderLen = StringLen($sFolder)
If StringRight($sFolder, 1) = "\" Then $sFolderLen += 1

;Look for excel files in selected directory and subdirectories
Global $aFileList = _FileListToArrayRec($sFolder, "*.xls?", $FLTAR_FILES, $FLTAR_RECUR, $FLTAR_NOSORT, $FLTAR_FULLPATH)
If Not @error Then
    For $i = 1 To $aFileList[0]
        ;Discard some kind of temp files (locked files from antivirus?)
        If StringInStr($aFileList[$i], "~", 0, 1, $sFolderLen) > 0 Then
            Consolewrite($aFileList[$i] & @CRLF)
            ContinueLoop
        EndIf

$bFileOpen = _WinAPI_FileInUse($aFileList[$i])
        If $bFileOpen = 0 Then
            ;use x command to keep the folder stucture, -aoa Overwrite All existing files without prompt, use -r to unzip the subfolders from the zip file
            RunWait('"' & $Path7z & '\7z.exe" x -aoa -r -y "' & $aFileList[$i] & '" -o"' & $sTempDir & '"', $Path7z, @SW_HIDE)

If FileExists($sFileCoreXml) Then
                $sFileRead = FileRead($sFileCoreXml)
                $sOldAuthor = _StringBetween($sFileRead, "<dc:creator>", "</dc:creator>")[0]
                _ReplaceStringInFile($sFileCoreXml, "<dc:creator>" & $sOldAuthor & "</dc:creator>", "<dc:creator>" & $sNewAuthor & "</dc:creator>")

;Help File 7-zip.chm 'Switch can be used in any place in command line'
                RunWait('"' & $Path7z & '\7z.exe" a -r -tzip "' & $aFileList[$i] & '" "' & $sTempDir & '\*"', $Path7z, @SW_HIDE)
            Else
                If FileExists($sTempDir & "\EncryptedPackage") Then Consolewrite("Error password protected file: " & $aFileList[$i] & @CRLF)
            EndIf
            DirRemove($sTempDir, $DIR_REMOVE)
        Else
            Consolewrite("Error Locked file: " & $aFileList[$i] & @CRLF)
        EndIf
    Next
Else
    MsgBox(16, "Error", "No excel files were found in the folder")
EndIf

Edited by robertocm
Code correction: DirRemove must go inside the loop

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rskm
      Hi, I have 5 notepad files with lot of data in each of it. The data are arranged in lines and i wish to get it pasted/copied into excel.  Say, i need to read notepad1 and paste the contents into sheet1 of excel and notepad2 to sheet2 and so on.  If i read the notepad and paste it line by line, it is taking lot of time.  Is there a way by which i can paste the whole of notepad file into excel sheet(and get it pasted line by line as shown in the attached excel), instead of using code to write it line by line?.. I was using Filewriteline(data, line i) initially to write to excel.  The 'i' value was incremented with for loop and the excel was updated, but this takes lot of time.  The expected excel format is attached here.  any help is appreciated.  thanks
      Tmp.xls
    • By Hermes
      Hello, the script below will read column A from an excel file - and if a value matches in the browser, it will click the corresponding link and click on a specific button to paste the data, then writes "Completed" in Column B. It will continue to read from the excel file and do the same thing for all the remaining rows.
      #Include "Chrome.au3" #Include "wd_core.au3" #Include "wd_helper.au3" #Include "WinHttp.au3" #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <IE.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <INet.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <Excel.au3> #Include "WinHttp.au3" #Include "_HtmlTable2Array.au3" Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession SetupChrome() _WD_Startup() $sSession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities) _WD_LoadWait($sSession) _WD_Navigate($sSession, "table1.html") _WD_LoadWait($sSession) _WD_WaitElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//table[@class='main']") Local $sElement = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//table[@class='main']") ;ConsoleWrite ("mat-table " & $sElement & @CRLF) Local $aArray1 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, ".//td[contains(@class,'data')]", $sElement, True) sleep(1000) For $i = 0 to UBound($aArray1) - 1 $aArray1[$i] = _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $aArray1[$i], 'text') Next ;_ArrayDisplay($aArray1) ;Email variables $SmtpServer = "" ; address for the smtp-server to use - REQUIRED $FromName = "Hermes" ; name from who the email was sent $FromAddress = "sender@gmail.com" ; address from where the mail should come $ToAddress = "recipient@gmail.com" ; destination address of the email - REQUIRED, use commas (,) to add more email addresses $Subject = "File not found" ; subject from the email - can be anything you want it to be $Body = "File not found!" ; the messagebody from the mail - can be left blank but then you get a blank mail $AttachFiles = "" ; the file(s) you want to attach seperated with a ; (Semicolon) - leave blank if not needed $CcAddress = "" ; address for cc - leave blank if not needed $BccAddress = "" ; address for bcc - leave blank if not needed $Importance = "High" ; Send message priority: "High", "Normal", "Low" $Username = "" ; username for the account used from where the mail gets sent - REQUIRED $Password = "" ; password for the account used from where the mail gets sent - REQUIRED $IPPort = 25 ; port used for sending the mail $ssl = 0 ; enables/disables secure socket layer sending - put to 1 if using httpS $tls = 0 ; enables/disables TLS when required Local $oAppl = _Excel_Open() Local $sWorkbook = "c:\test.xlsx" Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oAppl, $sWorkbook) ;open excel and pass both parameters If FileExists($sWorkbook) Then ;Check if the file exist. Local $oAppl = _Excel_Open() Local $sWorkbook = "c:\test.xlsx" Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oAppl, $sWorkbook) ;open excel and pass both parameters Local $aArray2 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook,Default,$oWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Usedrange.Columns("A:A")) Local $iIdx Local $Skipline = 0 ;0==> first line Do Local $temprf For $i = 0 To UBound($aArray2) - 1 $temprf &= $aArray2[$i] _WD_WaitElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, ".//a[contains(@class,'edit') and contains(text(),'Edit')]") Local $aElement = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, ".//a[contains(@class,'edit') and contains(text(),'Edit')]", $sElement, True) $iIdx = _ArraySearch($aArray1, $aArray2[$i]) If @error Then ContinueLoop _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $aElement[$iIdx], 'click') If $i < $Skipline Then ContinueLoop $oRange = $oWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Range("B" & $i + 1 & ":XFD" & $i + 1) _Excel_RangeCopyPaste($oWorkbook.Activesheet, $oRange) ;Paste Local $oTest4 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "pastebutton") _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $oTest4, 'click') Sleep(1000) ;Save Button Local $save3 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "button.button") _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $save3, 'click') _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, $oWorkbook.Activesheet, "Completed", "B" & $i+1) sleep(1000) Next Until (Not @error) _Excel_Close($oWorkbook) Else _INetSmtpMailCom($SmtpServer, $FromName, $FromAddress, $ToAddress, $Subject, $Body, $CcAddress, $BccAddress, $Importance, $Username, $Password, $IPPort, $ssl, $tls) Exit EndIf _WD_LoadWait($sSession) ;Attaching files to emails Func _INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject = "", $as_Body = "", $s_CcAddress = "", $s_BccAddress = "", $s_Importance="Normal", $s_Username = "", $s_Password = "", $IPPort = 25, $ssl = 0, $tls = 0) Local $objEmail = ObjCreate("CDO.Message") $objEmail.From = '"' & $s_FromName & '" <' & $s_FromAddress & '>' $objEmail.To = $s_ToAddress Local $i_Error = 0 Local $i_Error_desciption = "" If $s_CcAddress <> "" Then $objEmail.Cc = $s_CcAddress If $s_BccAddress <> "" Then $objEmail.Bcc = $s_BccAddress $objEmail.Subject = $s_Subject If StringInStr($as_Body, "<") And StringInStr($as_Body, ">") Then $objEmail.HTMLBody = $as_Body Else $objEmail.Textbody = $as_Body & @CRLF EndIf $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = 2 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = $s_SmtpServer If Number($IPPort) = 0 then $IPPort = 25 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport") = $IPPort ;Authenticated SMTP If $s_Username <> "" Then $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpauthenticate") = 1 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusername") = $s_Username $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendpassword") = $s_Password EndIf ; Set security params If $ssl Then $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpusessl") = True If $tls Then $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendtls") = True ;Update settings $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Update ; Set Email Importance Switch $s_Importance Case "High" $objEmail.Fields.Item ("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "High" Case "Normal" $objEmail.Fields.Item ("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "Normal" Case "Low" $objEmail.Fields.Item ("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "Low" EndSwitch $objEmail.Fields.Update ; Sent the Message $objEmail.Send $objEmail="" EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom Local $aDir = _FileListToArrayRec(@TempDir, "scoped_dir*;chrome_*", $FLTAR_FOLDERS, $FLTAR_NORECUR, $FLTAR_NOSORT, $FLTAR_FULLPATH) Sleep(2000) For $i = 1 To $aDir[0] DirRemove($aDir[$i], $DIR_REMOVE) Next _WD_LoadWait($sSession) _WD_Shutdown() Func SetupChrome() _WD_Option('Driver', 'chromedriver.exe') _WD_Option('Port', 9515) _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log"') $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"goog:chromeOptions": {"w3c": true, "args":["start-maximized","disable-infobars"]}}}}' EndFunc ;==>SetupChrome If the excel file doesn't exists in the folder, it will send an email to a specific recipient.
      What i am trying figure out now is if the excel crashes while the script/loop is running, I want to relaunch the excel file continue to the last row before the excel crashed. So if the value of column B is not marked as "completed", it should continue from that row
      Appreciate any help that I can get to achieve this.
      table1.html test.xlsx
    • By robertocm
      change linked image paths in excel 2007 Open XML Files with AutoIt and 7-zip:
      #include <File.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> ;Required 7-zip Global $Path7z = @ProgramFilesDir & "\7-Zip" If Not FileExists($Path7z & "\7z.exe") Then MsgBox(16, "", "7z.exe not found in path " & $Path7z) Exit EndIf Global $bFileOpen Global $sFileRead ;Global $sOldImg = "C:\Users\MyUserName\Documents\MyImageFolder" ;Global $sNewImg = "C:\Users\ANOTHERUSERNAME\Documents\AnotherImageFolder" Global $sOldImg = "C:\Users\MyUserName\Documents\MyImageFolder\My%20Image1.png" Global $sNewImg = "C:\Users\ANOTHERUSERNAME\Documents\AnotherImageFolder\My%20Image1.png" Global $sFileSelectFolder = FileSelectFolder("Directory to change excel image paths", "") Global $sTempDir = @ScriptDir & "\TempDir" Global $sFileCoreXml = $sTempDir & "\docProps\core.xml" If FileExists($sTempDir) Then DirRemove($sTempDir, $DIR_REMOVE) ;Look for excel files in selected directory and subdirectories Global $aFileList = _FileListToArrayRec($sFileSelectFolder, "*.xls*", $FLTAR_FILES, $FLTAR_RECUR, $FLTAR_NOSORT, $FLTAR_FULLPATH) If Not @error Then For $i = 1 To $aFileList[0] ;Discard some kind of temp files (locked files from antivirus?) If StringLeft($aFileList[$i], 1) = "~" Then ContinueLoop $bFileOpen = _WinAPI_FileInUse($aFileList[$i]) If $bFileOpen = 0 Then ;use x command to keep the folder stucture, -aoa Overwrite All existing files without prompt, use -r to unzip the subfolders from the zip file RunWait('"' & $Path7z & '\7z.exe" x -aoa -r -y "' & $aFileList[$i] & '" -o"' & $sTempDir & '"', $Path7z, @SW_HIDE) If FileExists($sFileCoreXml) Then $sFileRead = FileRead($sFileCoreXml) If __ReplaceImagePaths($sTempDir, $sOldImg, $sNewImg) = 1 Then Consolewrite("--> Image path replaced in file: " & $aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) EndIf ;Help File 7-zip.chm 'Switch can be used in any place in command line' RunWait('"' & $Path7z & '\7z.exe" a -r -tzip -y "' & $aFileList[$i] & '" "' & $sTempDir & '\*"', $Path7z, @SW_HIDE) Else If FileExists($sTempDir & "\EncryptedPackage") Then Consolewrite("Error password protected file: " & $aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) EndIf DirRemove($sTempDir, $DIR_REMOVE) Else Consolewrite("Error Locked file: " & $aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) EndIf Next Else MsgBox(16, "Error", "No excel files were found in the folder") EndIf Func __ReplaceImagePaths($sTempDir, $sFind, $sReplace) ;List all files with .xml.rels extension in the directory \xl\drawings\_rels Local $aFileListDrw = _FileListToArray($sTempDir & "\xl\drawings\_rels", "*.xml.rels", 1, True) If @error = 1 Then ;MsgBox (0, "", "Path was invalid") SplashTextOn("Title", "Path was invalid", -1, -1, -1, -1, 1, "", 24) Sleep(2000) SplashOff() Exit EndIf If @error = 4 Then ;MsgBox (0, "No files", "No files were found") SplashTextOn("Title", "No files were found", -1, -1, -1, -1, 1, "", 24) Sleep(2000) SplashOff() Exit EndIf Local $iRetval ;Loop through the array For $i = 1 To $aFileListDrw[0] $iRetval = _ReplaceStringInFile($aFileListDrw[$i], $sFind, $sReplace) Next If Not $iRetval = -1 Then Return 1 EndFunc  
      Some references:
      https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37145369/change-path-to-picture-links-in-excel http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/Excel2007FileFormat.asp EDITED:
      Note: it seems that if User Account Control (UAC) is enabled then 7zip is unable to overwrite the destination file (using the same name).
      In this case, a possible solution would be to rename the original excel file before (see _PathSplit in help file).
      In my case i prefer just to disable UAC
    • By Hermes
      My _Excel_RangeCopyPaste is not working as intended. What I am trying to accomplish is copy the range B:E using _Excel_RangeCopyPaste in the first row and repeat the same for row 2 and so on.
      ;Skip from reading header columns Local $Skipline = 0 ;0==> first line Local $temprf For $i = 0 To UBound($aArray2) - 1 If $Skipline = $i Then ContinueLoop $temprf &= $aArray2[$i] _Excel_RangeCopyPaste($oWorkbook.Activesheet, $oRange) Local $oTest = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "PasteButton") ;This button will paste values from the Clipboard once clicked _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $oTest, 'click')) Next Here's the full code:
      #Include <Chrome.au3> #Include <wd_core.au3> #Include <wd_helper.au3> #Include <WinHttp.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <IE.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <Excel.au3> Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession SetupChrome() _WD_Startup() $sSession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities) _WD_LoadWait($sSession) _WD_Navigate($sSession, "test.html") Local $oAppl = _Excel_Open() Local $sWorkbook = "test.xlsx" Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oAppl, $sWorkbook) ;open excel and pass both parameters Local $aArray2 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook,Default,$oWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Usedrange.Columns("A:A")) Local $oRange = $oWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Range("B:E") ;Skip from reading header columns Local $Skipline = 0 ;0==> first line Local $temprf For $i = 0 To UBound($aArray2) - 1 If $Skipline = $i Then ContinueLoop $temprf &= $aArray2[$i] _Excel_RangeCopyPaste($oWorkbook.Activesheet, $oRange) Local $oTest = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "PasteButton") ;This button will paste values from the Clipboard once clicked _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $oTest, 'click')) Next _WD_Shutdown() Func SetupChrome() _WD_Option('Driver', 'chromedriver.exe') _WD_Option('Port', 9515) _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log"') Return '{"capabilities":{"alwaysMatch":{"goog:chromeOptions":{"w3c":true,' & _ '"excludeSwitches":["enable-automation"],"useAutomationExtension":false}}}}' EndFunc ;==>SetupChrome For the first row I am trying to copy just B:E with the following info
      Apple Banana Orange Mango and then repeat for row 2, row 3, etc. I've attached the spreadhseet.
      test.xlsxI have also attached the excel file for reference.
    • By Hermes
      I have an html table that displays data along with an excel spreadsheet that has the same data as the html table. I am wanting to only match the Title column in my html table with the Title column in my Excel spreadsheet. If the titles match, click on the Edit hyperlink and continue to loop to next row. The issue I'm experience is its not matching correctly. So far  i've written the codes below:
      <table border="1" class="test"> <tr> <th> UniqueID</th> <th> Title</th> <th> UserID</th> <th> Address</th> <th> Gender </th> </tr> <tr> <td> 1 </td> <td> Title1 </td> <td> 12345 </td> <td> Manila </td> <td> <span> Male </span> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" colspan="5"> <a href="#" class="testlink">Edit</a> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> 2 </td> <td> Title2 </td> <td> 67891 </td> <td> Valenzuela </td> <td> <span> Female </span> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" colspan="5" > <a href="#" class="testlink">Edit</a> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> 3 </td> <td> Title3 </td> <td> 88888 </td> <td> Ohio </td> <td> <span> Male </span> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" colspan="5" > <a href="#" class="testlink">Edit</a> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> 4 </td> <td> Title4 </td> <td> 77777 </td> <td> California </td> <td> <span> Female </span> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" colspan="5" > <a href="#" class="testlink">Edit</a> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> 5 </td> <td> Title5 </td> <td> 33333 </td> <td> Arizona </td> <td> <span> Male </span> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" colspan="5" > <a href="#" class="testlink">Edit</a> </td> </tr> </table> #Include "Chrome.au3" #Include "wd_core.au3" #Include "wd_helper.au3" #Include "Excel.au3" #Include "_HtmlTable2Array.au3" #Include "Array.au3" Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession SetupChrome() _WD_Startup() $sSession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities) _WD_LoadWait($sSession) _WD_Navigate($sSession, "index.html") Sleep(6000) Local $oExcel = _Excel_Open() Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, "test.xlsx") ; Get the table element $sElement = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//table[@class='test']") ; Retrieve HTML $sHTML = _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $sElement, "Property", "outerHTML") ;Local $aTable = _HtmlTableGetWriteToArray($sHTML) Local $aArray1 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook,1,$oWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Usedrange.Columns("B:B")) Local $aArray2 = _HtmlTableGetWriteToArray($sHTML) ;_ArrayDisplay($aArray1) ;_ArrayDisplay($aArray2) For $i = UBound($aArray1) - 1 To 0 step - 1 For $j = UBound($aArray2) - 1 to 0 step - 1 If $aArray1[$i][1] == $aArray2[$j][1] Then _WD_WaitElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//a[contains(@class,'testlink') or contains(text(),'Edit')]") $test1 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//a[contains(@class,'testlink') or contains(text(),'Edit')]") _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $test1, 'click') ;_ArrayDisplay($aArray1) ;_ArrayDelete($aArray1 , $i) ;exitloop EndIf Next Next _WD_Shutdown() Func SetupChrome() _WD_Option('Driver', 'chromedriver.exe') _WD_Option('Port', 9515) _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log"') $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"goog:chromeOptions": {"w3c": true, "args":["start-maximized","disable-infobars"]}}}}' EndFunc ;==>SetupChrome Would appreciate if anyone can provide tips, or point me in the right direction in doing it.

test.xlsx