Image Search and mouse click on center of that image - (Moved)

1. i am searching for help to make a script to do image detection and click mouse on the center of the image. please help me to make an easy script

2. i am searching for help to make a script to do image detection and click mouse on the center of the image+ an given distance. please help me to make an easy script

• Moderators

Moved to the appropriate forum, as the AutoIt Example Scripts forum very clearly states:

Share your cool AutoIt scripts, UDFs and applications with others.

Do not post general support questions here, instead use the AutoIt Help and Support forums.

Moderation Team

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Then, you should use the controls function that will improve the reliability of your script. 

PixelSearch is not the best way to automate software installation. 

ControlClick 

Btw your precedents posts are very suspicious. I'm sure you know what I mean. 

Edited by caramen

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Can you post an image of a few of the automatic software setups screen you want to script along with the explanation of how pixelSearch can help you.  For each image, please, show what au3info.exe tool says about the controls.

FYI. Most installers offer silent install, you should look at this option instead of trying to make a standard install.

You did not read my post it seems, or your english is not at best.  This is totally useless to us.  Unless you make an effort to understand my previous and provide what was requested, I am afraid I will not be able to further help you.

If you’re a programmer and know a little autoit syntax in particular, you might be able to get something like the ImageSearch UDF working. If you’re not, you’re probably not going to be successful. 

Don’t do anything before you get the super simple example application working.  Then study the parameters and understand what they do.  The link is at the end of this post.

Though like @Nine said, many if not most common install programs have a way to run them non-interactively (silently). Which is sooo much cleaner, stable and robust than ImageSearch.

If your job is installing software and you weren’t aware of silent installs, you just got more than your money’s worth coming to the forum :)

Code hard, but don’t hard code...

32 minutes ago, JockoDundee said:

If you’re a programmer

It's just a gamer that trying to automate games. 

That's why we won't help him any further. :naughty:

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

• Moderators

caramen,

Could I point you at this announcement:

If you think a thread is illegal, report it. But please stop with the insinuations when there is no prima facie proof.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

Understood @Melba23 I don't wanna be mod. I just want to protect my love AutoIt From retarded coding that will lead into false positive. That's all. 

It's revelant enough at all for me. Precedent request and also answers show themselves the purpose.

Image search and coordinate to get a send after... what do you need anymore ? even not screened games... 

Edited by caramen

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

• Moderators

caramen,

Read carefully and make quite sure that you understand this bit of the announcement:

In particular, if a Moderation team member has already posted permitting the thread to continue, it is completely out of order for a third party to post again questioning the decision

As I have not locked the thread, I think it should be quite clear that I am happy for it to continue - so do you really want to question that decision?

M23

Spoiler

I'm not questioning anything. And keep feeling legit to say it's game automation thread. Without disputing your decision. Just because I think it's a gaming issue doesn't mean I want to be the moderator. In any case, I will never discuss a decision emanating from the AutoIt team. You know that already I don't have the credit for that.

Please @Melba23 Don't make me said what I did not said. You know how respectful I'm. 

My opinion is only my opinion, but I am aware that it should not be publicly stated for fear of the wrath of the staff

Edited by caramen

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

• Developers
3 hours ago, caramen said:

My opinion is only my opinion, but I am aware that it should not be publicly stated for fear of the wrath of the staff

You should keep it to yourself for the simple reason that we have clearly requested to refrain from making these type of accusations as that is not your role here, and should have nothing to do with  "the wrath of the staff"! 
Now please stop arguing and simply stick the the simple request we have outlined. 

Back On-Topic now!

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

What I don’t understand is why you install all those applications? What do you install them on? How many computers do you have? And a lot of those applications don’t look like their work related anyway so I really don’t understand the need for this but anyway use silent install for everything that you want to install as mentioned above

If they do not support silent installs then I would use control click to automatically click buttons 

Edited by Earthshine

My resources are limited. You must ask the right questions

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 3:36 PM, ashraful089 said:

image.thumb.png.a80cc52b93d41d3084441acec176389e.pngthose software i do install everyday. by hand. so i wanted to automate their installation

Looks like you just want to install a bunch of packages you have in your downloads folder.

You could prepare a list of which ones you want to install, and then use the 'run' facility to launch each installation process in sequence.

I note you have a mix of 32 and 64 bit processes, so you could extract your environment first and make a decision tree based on which ones are more appropriate.

If you just want to reinstall a whole bunch of the same programs, there are disk imaging packages that may be more efficient to create an image of what you want to install after you have completing installing it, take a snapshot, and then just reimage each drive any time you want to start from a clean slate. This is the industry way system administrators use to create a standard operating environment for new users and new PCs. There are even bootup disks that will pull images from the network based on your PC configuration.

If I have offered you a completely different solution to your problem, please respecify further as to what you want.