DJ143

Issues in running autoit exe using selenium grid or jenkins

I have a autoit exe file which is used in upload/browse file functionality.  This has been integrated with selenium framework and I am invoking the autoit exe using Java process and runtime. 

Now the issue is when I run the scripts and invoke the autoit exe in local it works perfectly.  But when I use selenium grid or jenkins to run the scripts in another windows server it is not working.

Can anyone please suggest any solution for this?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By adityaparakh
      Hello ,
      I am trying to use Websockets in AutoIt.
      It is to fetch live stock market prices , API is provided and documentation available for python language.
      The link for the code snippet is :
      https://symphonyfintech.com/xts-market-data-front-end-api-v2/#tag/Introduction
      https://symphonyfintech.com/xts-market-data-front-end-api-v2/#tag/Instruments/paths/~1instruments~1subscription/post

https://github.com/symphonyfintech/xts-pythonclient-api-sdk

Second Link is to subscribe to a list of ExchangeInstruments.
      Now I would like to get live stock ltp (LastTradedPrice) for a few stocks whose "ExchangeInstrumentID" I know.
      I am able to use the WinHttp object to perform actions using simple codes like below :
      I have the secretKey and appkey and can generate the needed token. And get the unique ExchangeInstrumentID.

Below code is just for example of how I am using WinHttp. Unrelated to socket part.
      Global $InteractiveAPItoken = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\Config.ini", "token", "InteractiveAPItoken", "NA") $baseurl = "https://brokerlink.com/interactive/" $functionurl = "orders" $oHTTP = ObjCreate("winhttp.winhttprequest.5.1") $oHTTP.Open("POST", $baseurl & $functionurl, False) $oHTTP.SetRequestHeader("Content-Type", "application/json;charset=UTF-8") $oHTTP.SetRequestHeader("authorization", $InteractiveAPItoken) $pD = '{ "exchangeSegment": "NSEFO", "exchangeInstrumentID": ' & $exchangeInstrumentID & ', "productType": "' & $producttype & '", "orderType": "MARKET", "orderSide": "' & $orderside & '", "timeInForce": "DAY", "disclosedQuantity": 0, "orderQuantity": ' & $qty & ', "limitPrice": 0, "stopPrice": 0, "orderUniqueIdentifier": "' & $orderidentifier & '"}' $oHTTP.Send($pD) $oReceived = $oHTTP.ResponseText $oStatusCode = $oHTTP.Status

But am struggling to understand and use socket.
      Would be of great help if you can have a look at the link mentioned above and help with the code sample for AutoIt.
      To connect and listen to a socket.
      Thanks a lot

• By Hermes
      Hi, I have a site that has the following elements below: 
      <div>More element here</div> <div>More element here</div> <div>More element here</div> When I do this in Auto It:
      Local $oSelectDiv = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "div") _WD_HighlightElement($sSession, $oSelectDiv, 1) I also tried to add [3], but it doesnt seems to work:
      Local $oSelectDiv = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "div[3]") _WD_HighlightElement($sSession, $oSelectDiv, 1) It always highlight the first one, but I am trying to highlight the 3rd in the list. Is there anyway to select the 3rd div without having to add any class/id in the divs, and without using XPATH? The structure of the elements in that site were built that way.
    • By meety
      My au3 script program needs administrator privileges on win10 to be executed correctly, because it needs to be added to the boot---Script code:RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run", @ScriptName, "REG_SZ", @ScriptFullPath)
      I need to let the program automatically get administrator privileges, so I use a function of #RequireAdmin. Although the program can be added to the boot, but does not execute after system boot up? why is that?
      What should I do?
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Update:
      I found that after using the #RequireAdmin function, the program cannot be executed after system boot up.
      An example is given below. after it is compiled, it will not be executed after system boot up in the following two ways.
      1. C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp\
      2. RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run", @ScriptName, "REG_SZ", @ScriptFullPath)
      why is that?
      example
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
      #RequireAdmin
      Func test()
          MsgBox(0, "", "this is test message")
      EndFunc   ;==>test
      test()

• By meety
      Hello everyone
      I found some problems when using au3info to get the visible text: as shown in the attachment.
      Why is that? What do I need to do to get the visible text content?

• By PeterVerbeek
      This topic give you access to an AutoIt functions library I maintain which is called PAL, Peter's AutoIt Library. The latest version 1.25 contains 212 functions divided into these topics:
      window, desktop and monitor GUI, mouse and color GUI controls including graphical buttons (jpg, png) logics and mathematics include constants string, xml string and file string dialogues and progress bars data lists: lists, stacks, shift registers and key maps (a.ka. dictionaries) miscellaneous: logging/debugging, process and system info Change log and files section  on the PAL website (SourceForge).
      A lot of these functions were created in the development of Peace, Peter's Equalizer APO Configuration Extension, which is a user interface for the system-wide audio driver called Equalizer APO.