Found one pixel

Hello i have this :

Global $couleurPreuveRessourceNonCollecte[2]=["0xC6C6C4","0x6C6A67"]
$useless =  PixelSearch($x + 20, $y - 50, $x + 100, $y + 10, $couleurPreuveRessource[0],1)

_ArrayDisplay($useless)

Global $iColor = PixelGetColor($useless[0], $useless[1])

If Not @error Then
    MsgBox("", "", "Succees 1")                                                 )
EndIf

But i have this error : But i have this error : ) (334): ==> Subscript used on non-accessible variable Local $iColor = PixelGetColor($useless[0], $useless[1])

1st - i think i need show what color is taken, but i can't with this error.

Can you help me please ?

• Developers

@W4rrior, or should I say @YuChan, the account I banned due to not responding to my request while having read it?
I see you are still doing a similar thing, being posting the same question at different places.

So what made you think you could just create a new account and get away with it?

@All others: Please stay out for the moment.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers
3 hours ago, Jos said:

@All others: Please stay out for the moment.

@major_lee Which part of that statement was unclear to you? Just stay out please until we give the all-OK!

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic