am creating a audio player
      and in this audio player i want to show the current trac info
      such as the total time and the position ... etc
      i know i can show it as label
      but the screen reader for the blind read the text every change
      because it have a screen scan
      what i want is to show this informations but such image or icon
      i mean i need to create
      GUICtrlCreatepic or GUICtrlCreateicon ....
      or some thing as that
      and show this informations as image on it
      i think that i can do that with the 
      _GDIPlus functions
      but i couldn't find the currect way to do it
      i tried the _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawString
      but i couldn't know how it work
      what i need is a small example that create a GUI
      and add a multy line text to it as graphic or image.
      so i need a simple way because it will changed every sec
      i hope any one can help me to do that
      global $GUI = GUICreate("text", 400, 400) global $label = GUICtrlCreateLabel(GetText(), 10, 10, 380, 380) GUISetState() do sleep(100) until GUIGetMSG() = -3 exit func GetText() return StringFormat("file name is test.mp3 \r\n total time is 00:30:00 \r\n position is 00:05:50") endFunc  
    • By DigiBox
      Hello everyone,
      I decided to rewrite/convert some autohotkey scripts to autoit. I know Ahk pretty well, but I'm obviously new at autoit.
      I've done my best with this one and the problem I'm getting now is the error message "Error: Unknown function name".
      Forgive me if it's something simple, but like I said, I'm completely new at this (been at it for one day, while ahk for years).
      Here is the autoit script:

#RequireAdmin If WinExists(@ScriptName) Then Exit AutoItWinSetTitle(@ScriptName) $slowness = IniRead ("extra.ini", "slownesss", slowness, "0") $slowdelay = IniRead ("extra.ini", "slownesss", slowdelay, "0") Global $Paused HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause") HotKeySet("{DELETE}", "Terminate") $track = 0 while 1 global $pos2 = mousegetpos() Local $coord1 = PixelSearch (511, 388, 511, 424, 0xBD302E, 30) If Not @error Then exitloop EndIf wend For $redloop = 1 to 10 step 1 global $pos2 = mousegetpos() local $coord2 = PixelSearch (511, 388, 511, 424, 0xBD302E, 30) If Not @error Then $track = 1 EndIf If @error Then ExitLoop EndIf If $redloop > 0 Then $fade = $redloop / 100 EndIf $move = $slowness + fade if $track = 1 Then global $pos1 = mousegetpos() $newx1 = $pos1-$xpos2 $newx2 = $pos2-$xpos1 $movex = $newx2/move _MouseMovePlus($movex,0) global $pos2 = mousegetpos() $track = 0 EndIf Next while 1 sleep 1 local $coord3 = PixelSearch (511, 388, 511, 424, 0xBD302E, 30) If @error Then exitloop EndIf WEnd Func TogglePause() $Paused = NOT $Paused While $Paused sleep(100) WEnd EndFunc ; mousemove------------------------------------------ Func _MouseMovePlus($X, $Y,$absolute = 0) global $MOUSEEVENTF_MOVE = 1 Local $MOUSEEVENTF_ABSOLUTE = 32768 DllCall("user32.dll", "none", "mouse_event", _ "long", $MOUSEEVENTF_MOVE + ($absolute*$MOUSEEVENTF_ABSOLUTE), _ "long", $X, _ "long", $Y, _ "long", 0, _ "long", 0) EndFunc Func Terminate() Exit 0 EndFunc  
      And here is the original Ahk script which I wrote (and works perfectly) :

#SingleInstance force CoordMode, pixel,screen CoordMode, mouse,screen SetBatchLines -1 IniRead, slowness, extra.ini, slownesss, slowness IniRead, slowdelay, extra.ini, slownesss, slowdelay mouseXY(x,y) { DllCall("mouse_event",uint,1,int,x,int,y,uint,0,int,0) } track = 0 loop { mousegetpos, xpos2, ypos2 PixelSearch, Px, Py, 511, 388, 511, 424, 0xBD302E, 30, fast RGB if errorlevel = 0 { sleep slowdelay gosub, red } } red: loop, 10 { mousegetpos, xpos2, ypos2 PixelSearch, Px, Py, 511, 388, 511, 424, 0xBD302E, 30, fast RGB if errorlevel = 0 track = 1 if errorlevel = 1 break if (a_index > 0) fade := (a_index / 100) move := (slowness + fade) if track = 1 { MouseGetPos, xpos1, ypos1 newx1 := (xpos1-xpos2) newx2 := (xpos2-xpos1) mousexy(newx2/move, 0) mousegetpos, xpos2, ypos2 track = 0 } } loop { sleep 1 PixelSearch, Px, Py, 511, 388, 511, 424, 0xBD302E, 30, fast RGB if errorlevel = 1 return } return  
      Any help about the error is greatly appreciated and perhaps something else you may spot.
      Thanks in advance
    • By nooneclose
      I need help turning this string "20180913221626" into a formatted time string.
      I need to go from this: 20180913221626
      to this: 09/13/2018 10:16 PM
      I do not always know what the date will be so I can not just use a variable I need to actually convert/format. 
      I did see an older post in the forms that was basically the same question only the other guy did not post the working code and I can not figure out how to use _AD_GetObjectProperties properly to get what I want. 
      As always any help would be appreciated. 
      Here is the code I use to find the date, but it always gives me the unformatted version. 
      ;retrieve the items object $oItem = $oOutlook.Session.GetItemFromID($aItems[1][0], Default) $oItem.GetInspector $eSentOn = $oItem.SentOn ; When was the email sent? MsgBox("", "Sent On of the email", $eSentOn) ;******************************************************************************* ; Formats the date and time from the email ;******************************************************************************* ;Local $fDatenTime = _DateTimeFormat($eSentOn, 1) ;MsgBox("", "Formatted email time", $fDatenTime) $aProperties = _AD_GetObjectProperties($eSentOn) _ArrayDisplay($aProperties, "Did the conversion work?")  
    • By jtpr
      Has anybody ever imported a VuGen recording into AutoIT?  I like the recording cabability of VuGen and thought it would be great to use and then pull it into AutoIT to compile into an EXE.

Jim
    • By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good evening
      I was looking around the forum if I could find a function that allows to convert a string into a 2 dimensional array...
      The first column of the array is always the same, but the rows could change...
      I have a pattern like:

Column A|Column B
      Static Text 1|Data 1
      Static Text 2|Data 2
      Static Text 3|Data 3
      Static Text 4|Data 4

Where, Static Text (1...4) will be always the same, and I don't want to change them... But, Data 1...4 are dynamic fields... So, I could have the pattern above AND I coould have the pattern I'm going to show you right below

Column A|Column B
      Static Text 1|Data 1
      Static Text 2|Data 2
      Static Text 3|Data 3
      Static Text 4|Data 4
      Static Text 1|Data 5
      Static Text 2|Data 6
      Static Text 3|Data 7
      Static Text 4|Data 8

How can I do in this case?

Thanks for everyone's help