How to make...

How to make a button displays a dialogbox when you click on a button? And how can I let it show a webpage?

Kind Regards,

PcExpert

The question is a little vague. What button? One from your own AutoIT GUI, or from another app? What dialog box? An AutoIT GUI dialog box, or from another app? Do you want to display a web page in your own GUI, or just pop up Firefox with the right page loaded?

More detail = more help. Or, at least in my case, you often figure it out for yourself while trying to form a detailed question for someone else!

:-)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

It's a button inside the GUI made with AutoIT and an AUTOIT GUI dialogbox and that displays the webpage in the dialogbox.

The question is a little vague. What button? One from your own AutoIT GUI, or from another app? What dialog box? An AutoIT GUI dialog box, or from another app? Do you want to display a web page in your own GUI, or just pop up Firefox with the right page loaded?

More detail = more help. Or, at least in my case, you often figure it out for yourself while trying to form a detailed question for someone else!

:-)