Use the office radio on a variety of platforms

Posted (edited)

Hi, I'm new to the forum and there are lots of great, free options on uncensored topics. I am trying to find a free radio frequency on my cell phone.

There is a whole new world of internet radio on the market, radio online. It's a streaming audio service that has grown by leaps and bounds from what it was in the early 1990s. It started with traditional licensed radio stations like the Luftwaffe, and now it has become an uncensored web radio system with millions of radio stations in one place. The new internet-based technology enables online radio to deliver content that could not be licensed for aerial waves.

The first time I heard about radio online I thought it was just another pay per play web radio site. When you search for streaming radio on the internet there are thousands of results so of course you would expect this new offering to be virtually identical to the other services available. The fact that it's not surprising, it's exciting. That's because the new offering can offer listeners with more than just traditional radio programming. With over forty tanal channels to play on your computer or as an MP3 file, you can customize your online radio listening experience by informing, entertaining, entertaining and educating you.

Edited by BenedictEthelbert