Utorrent AutoLoad Torrent Files With SkipHash check option.

Dear Autoit users, any one can help me ? 

I need a script to auto add .torrent files from directory to Utorrent 3.5.5 with Skip Hash Check option. 

I read few topics, but currently don't understand how working this autoitscripts. 

Thanks! 

Absolutely, we'll get right on it! Would you like a foot massage while you wait?

1 hour ago, RTFC said:

Absolutely, we'll get right on it! Would you like a foot massage while you wait?

Yes foot massage sounds as good, but thanks i finish my script. i found some examples on google and write this script within 2 hour....

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2021 at 8:33 PM, RTFC said:

There's a UDF for that...

On 5/28/2021 at 10:10 PM, vsys said:

Yes foot massage sounds as good, but thanks i finish my script. i found some examples on google and write this script within 2 hour....

It would have been so insightful to post what you finally ended up writing for others that came here to seek words of wisdom and knowledge to actually find them. Personally it might even been something I may have used myself.

Sadly, you came, asked, but didn't contribute back. I think the moderators on some forums call it the 'two post wonderboy'...