I need a script that beeps when a particular word disappears from the Chrome page.

Depends how you want to skin this cat.  Depends on the Web Page.  Depends if it is an object or an image. Depends....

What have you tried so far ?  Make a screen capture of the whole page, and post it here.

Have you look at WebDriver or UIAutomation  UDFs ?

This word can be found by pressing the search on F3, when the word disappears, I need to react.

7 minutes ago, Nine said:

Depends how you want to skin this cat.  Depends on the Web Page.  Depends if it is an object or an image. Depends....

What have you tried so far ?  Make a screen capture of the whole page, and post it here.

Have you look at WebDriver or UIAutomation  UDFs ?

Edited by zxc3

21 minutes ago, Nine said:

Используйте InetRead, чтобы получить страницу, затем найдите нужное слово с помощью StringInStr или StringRegExp

I need for chrome. I can't work in the explorer.

InetRead is http based !  See WebDriver for chrome automation.

And please do not quote what I just said, especially if it is in an other language than english.  Just use reply box at the end of the thread.

• Moderators

@zxc3 You keep explaining what you need, but have yet to show what you've tried on your own. This is not a fast food restaurant where you order and someone writes your script for you. You have already received several good suggestions; for your next post please show what effort you have put in, what you have tried, and where you're having problems. Then we can assist you in moving forward.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

19 hours ago, Nine said:

InetRead is http based !  See WebDriver for chrome automation.

And please do not quote what I just said, especially if it is in an other language than english.  Just use reply box at the end of the thread.

#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>

Example()

Func Example()
    ; Read the file without downloading to a folder. The option of 'get the file from the local cache' has been selected.
    Local $dData = InetRead("https://gmail.com")

; The number of bytes read is returned using the @extended macro.
    Local $iBytesRead = @extended

; Convert the ANSI compatible binary string back into a string.
    Local $sData = BinaryToString($dData)

; Display the results.
    MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "The number of bytes read: " & $iBytesRead)

; Retrieve the character position of where the string 'white' first occurs in the sentence.
Local $iPosition = StringInStr($dData, "available")
MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "The search string 'available' first appears at position: " & $iPosition)

EndFunc   ;==>Example

My $iPosition is always 0, although this word is on the page. I don't need an interface to this site, etc. I need to make it work, but I can't find the word.

You are using $dData for the search string which is wrong.  You need to use $sData instead and it will work.

Like I already told you, DO NOT quote everything I said, I know what I have told you.  It makes the thread cumbersome for nothing.

Also please use this tool, when you post code.  Thanks for your cooperation.