New member badly need some guidance on a few things.

First I have autoit and chrome driver and have downloaded the UDFs have all the UDFs chrome driver in the same folder as scite.  How do I have to save the files and have them organized to have it execute the function?  I downloaded and installed Java and eclipse have downloaded but not installed selenium yet does the webdriver need selenium installed to execute?  Also have downloaded the chrome extension for autoit and installed them in the extensions on my chrome.  Is there anything I am overlooking.  Appreciate any feedback or suggestions anyone may have to get me moving in the right direction have read several books and watched tutorials however seems like much of what I learned no longer is relative due steady changes made over the years.

A good starting point could be the wiki: https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/WebDriver

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

you should not put UDFs with scite folder, you put them with your project, I like to make an Include folder to store all my includes.

Tell us a bit about exactly what it is you want to automate so we can answer if you even need java or selenium. the chrome stuff should not need selenium. Are you testing a java back end with selenium otherwise?

My resources are limited. You must ask the right questions

Hello Earthshine appreciate your guidance.  I work for a small company recording account data the process is extremely inefficient and time consuming.  It starts off opening account if it’s new got to create the account fill in all the data in a web form if it’s an existing account just update a few key things. However the next step is to record the account info into a notes generator almost all the same information.  Then copy and paste the same thing into the voip company phone system data base then finally input a slightly summarized version of the same data back into the notes of the original data base.  Ideally would like to have a different web form or something offline like notepad or excel where I could record the data on in place of the notes generator then have it automate transferring the rest of the data to the other locations.  There are frequent occurrences where my cpu freezes up while setting up accounts and I lose everything.  I am thinking the best way to do that is to use find Id function.  Appreciate any suggestions or guidance I can get.  

what is your data source you wish to glean data from?

are you limited to the web interface?

Do you have Database access via an API? If so, what Database?

Edited by Earthshine

you are most likely going to need to get familiar with the WebDriver UDF I would think, to get your data. Once you can reliably do that, we can continue with the other requirements.