The new Windows and Internet Explorer

Hello.
A few days ago, I had found out a little more about the new version of Windows 10 and the face wash that is being done, plus the supposed leak of Windows 11. I must say that there are incredible changes, but many will wonder what it is about this message.
As I said, the next version of Windows 10 is having many changes (we found out from the Windows Insider program) and they are changes that in one way or another may affect Autoit and I think that it should be updated more often adapting to the changes than mistakes are made and corrected as they arise.
The reason why I say this is because after the release of the Windows 10 update or the supposed Windows 11, compatibility problems can be found in this language, although I hope there are not many.
From a somewhat recent insider, I had learned that Windows Internet Explorer has been completely removed, and the reason it was removed is simple. It is a quite old and obsolete browser that has not been updated for years, and it had been left behind since it does not usually work with some pages, due to some styles, frames, scripts that internet explorer does not support unlike all the browsers that we know , and they are constantly updated. That is why Microsoft has discontinued support for both Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge Legacy, thus replacing these two browsers with Microsoft Edge on Chromium. This is one of the causes in which the language is affected. In autoIt, there is an Internet Explorer UDF, and that's where the problems come in. Perhaps users want to experience that UDF and the first thing they may run into is that "the requested object has failed" and this is usually a normal error, because all traces of Internet Explorer have already been removed.
I have been programming in this language for almost two years now and I have found it quite good in terms of its syntax, the ability that you can do incredible things, and I have to say that I do not regret programming with this. My suggestion or my advice is to update the language according to changes that are presented in this system or to add other news. I guess the IE UDF is going to have to be removed or create a UDF for Edge in Chromium, maybe I can contribute something or lend a hand.
Thank you for reading.

To automate the latest versions of Browsers use the WebDriver UDF (written by Danp2).
There are still a lot of users with a need to use older versions of the IE. So I think the IE UDF will be here for quite some time.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

But even if the IE UDF works with Windows 11 (as far as I understand it by using a special mode in Edge), it is time to deal with WebDriver. It takes some time to get used to it. So you are ready if IE finally disappears at some point.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki