How to make Koda Form Editor to update a certain part of a script?

Go to solution Solved by Musashi,

Hello I'm about a month in learning and playing with AutoIt. Now, I just have here one query.
I am making a script with GUI which is made from Koda Form Editor, The script I'm working on is often tweaked by adding a some new menu, combo box and etc. Now when I made some adjustment, I need to copy the new GUI code and paste it to the old one.  The problem will come in this part because I usually neat the code by grouping clusters inside #Region and #EndRegion. (Like the code here)

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=form1.kxf
#Region ### Tabsheet 1 ###
Global $Form1_1 = GUICreate("TEST", 506, 346, -1, -1)
GUISetFont(8, 800, 0, "Comic Sans MS")
Global $Tab1 = GUICtrlCreateTab(0, 0, 505, 345)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 9, 800, 0, "Comic Sans MS")
Global $TabSheet1 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("MAIN MENU")
Global $Group1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("FILE AND FOLDER SORTER", 8, 27, 489, 201)
Global $Checkbox1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("FILES", 24, 75, 97, 17)
Global $Checkbox2 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("FOLDERS", 144, 75, 97, 17)
Global $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("INCLUDES:", 24, 51, 79, 23)
Global $Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("ENTER THE SOURCE DIRECTORY", 264, 51, 221, 23)
#EndRegion ### End Tabsheet 1 ###
#Region ### Tabsheet 2 ###
Global $Form1_1 = GUICreate("TEST 2", 506, 346, -1, -1)
GUISetFont(8, 800, 0, "Comic Sans MS")
Global $Tab1 = GUICtrlCreateTab(0, 0, 505, 345)
Global $TabSheet1 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("MAIN MENU 2")
Global $Group1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("FILE AND FOLDER SORTER 2", 8, 27, 489, 201)
Global $Checkbox1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("FILES 2", 24, 75, 97, 17)
Global $Checkbox2 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("FOLDERS 2", 144, 75, 97, 17)
Global $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("INCLUDES 2:", 24, 51, 79, 23)
Global $Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("ENTER THE SOURCE DIRECTORY 2", 264, 51, 221, 23)
#EndRegion ### End Tabsheet 2 ###
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

Since, I just copy and pasting my new code, I need to neat it again and again.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Please just ask if you have some clarifications to the question

Also, Previously While reading to this forum, I found this https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/22053-kodawrapper-prototype/ and I think it can help me regarding to this problem. Unfortunately, I can't find any ways to download this KodaWrapper because there's no link attached.  Anyways, I'm open for other recomendations

21 minutes ago, Eliazar said:

Hmm, Did I post this to the wrong part of the forum? If I did please tell me to the proper place where should I post this Question. 

The part of the forum where you asked your question is correct. But since there are volunteers working here (not a 24/7 Callcenter), it may take some time. Furthermore, it is weekend and a lot of people do not use the KODA Form Designer. Just be patient ;).

Musashi-C64.png

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Ohhh, I'm just nervous that I might post it on the wrong part of the forum. *It's my first time posting here.
Anyways, What can I use aside KODA Form Designer? Is there a better alternative to KODA Form Designer?

• Solution
47 minutes ago, Eliazar said:

What can I use aside KODA Form Designer? Is there a better alternative to KODA Form Designer?

I have never used the KODA Form Designer, so I am not really qualified to give a verdict.

As an alternative, you can take a look at the ISN-AutoIt-Studio  (created by @ISI360 )  

Musashi-C64.png

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I take a look to your suggestions and I'm very glad about their performance and functions. Additionally, Maybe the question I'm asking is solved by changing the GUI Designer as I can see that some of your suggestions can update the code.

Thank You, I really appreciate it!

Is not in active development anymore but still quite useful.
I use koda to get hints. Nowadays I just code it. It's easier to align stuff. But in the beginning I would have been lost without it.

Once you code for some time, what I'm saying will make perfect sense.

Follow the link to my code contribution ( and other things too ).
FAQ - Please Read Before Posting.
autoit_scripter_blue_userbar.png